Looking For A Top# 1 - 50 or Close To It Team/Guild To Join

I hate to admit it but I found this thread very fascinating for some reason!
:smile:

8 Likes

Same. This thread is a goldmine!

1 Like

Alright, so I might as well make an offer.

Im the guild leader of the rank 7 guild.

I have an open spot for you, and here is what Im willing to offer:

1. A spot in the guild.

2. You can pretend to be any rank within the guild that you want, up to and including the guild’s supreme being.

3. A fun nickname in chat like Skippy. I feel it matches your sunny disposition.

4. I will name a goat in your honor. Or at least a picture of a goat.

16 Likes

Skippy Scalfani does have a nice ring to it!

a) Sure
b) No I do not want to pretend, I really want and am looking for a real rank of 2nd Class Lt.

c) Secret Squirrel would be my nick name.

d) Sure, go ahead.

Invite Code: Must Be Top#50 Team/Guild (Who R GUILty) = STEVEN SCALFANI

Before you send an invite make sure:
a) That you send me a message here
b) You include your Guild/Team Name here
c) No earlier than the Friday Night (CST/CDST) or Saturday night or later, preferred.

Sincerely,

StevenDoS
SDS

Those terms aren’t negotiable. It’s all or nothing.

What do you mean, Pell? You responded and I gave you my requirements above.

I am only seeking for what I can put in, 2nd rank or level within a guild/team. So you came here and responded to my inquiry and demand. :frowning:

Sincerely,

StevenDoS
SDS

P.S. ===> It is your fault then who do not read the traffic sign. :frowning:

He was being sarcastic, hence the goat joke and all.
Read once again the 2nd, 3rd and 4th points in his reply and you’ll see that he is just making fun of your demands, indecisivness and bragging.
We are still down one member, if we do not fill the spot by weekend you can contact us by posting here.

BTW, we were the guild that agreed to your (rather uncommon) demands, our 50/50k weekly donations are lower, we are higher ranked, and you still joined another guild… Why exactly?

1 Like

Yes and no.

I joined temporary. I am no longer part of a guild or team. I just was kicked off this morning without my knowabouts. :frowning:

Are you sure, “Its All or Nothing,” Looking For A Top# 1 - 50 or Close To It Team/Guild To Join - #38 by pell

I have no answer to that, maybe because I thought you spot was filled. That is the only thing I can think of Naruto.

Sincerely,

StevenDoS
SDS

P.S. ===> Now I am available and ready to join any team once they notify me here to join with the name of the Guild/Team. Forget about sending it any later, since I all by myself. :frowning:

michaeljacksoneatingpopcorn.jpeg

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Just sent you an invite to join Deadfall. Ranked 20 on the leaderboard. Our leader will take care of your conditions as soon as he is online. See you in the chat!

Well, after I saw his latest post about leaving on monday I just gave him a little push to help him leave Dragons’ Peak :slight_smile:

Also he wouldnt be a part of our guild for too long with 0 communication and donating to maps / souls when there was clearly said on chat and announcement, even on recruitment topic that we are donating only to gems keys tokens.

Besides that I have never wrote anything about promoting him to 2nd place. I was even suprised that he accepted an invite, anyway, now he is free to “take” :smiley: We dont need unloyalty members who join only to get some keys / gems and then leave after “mondays donations”.

Ps. Good luck @StevenDoS.

10 Likes

6 Likes

Officially my favourite thread. Someone should sticky this

7 Likes

That is not true, I donated over 50K to your team. But that is okay anyways. You are no Tacet. :frowning:

If not my favorite, definitely the most amusing and entertaining.

1 Like

I can’t look away from this thread…

4 Likes

4 Likes

this thread needs a KAPPA.

2 Likes