GoW Team Build Compendium

The new Blackhawk mechanics are quite fun… and powerful aswell - so it works in pvp, but is far too slow for explores. I’m currently playing:

Hero, Warden with Bronzelock pistol
Alchemist
Bonnie Rose
Finley

How does it work?
Bronzelock pistol deals some 20± damage to a target and destroys an amount of gems that gets boosted by the amount of gold collected. Bonnie Rose deals huge damage boosted by gold collected. Alchemist and Finley are mostly there for their Merchant trait, which is a must have on both of them. With double merchant trait, you can collect a total of 150 gold, which then allows Bonnie Rose to deal some 95± damage to a single target for 12 mana. Bronzelock pistol destroys some 40+ gems and therefor almost always refills itself (unless the enemy transformed browns and/or blues), with lots of additional mana to charge Bonnie Rose again. Alchemist and Finley are still useful to remove all gems and to change the board if necessary.

So the first thing you do is get Finley and/or Alchemist ready and collect 150 gold without losing the turn. Once that’s done, the match is pretty much over, cause Bonnie Rose will oneshot almost any target.

Pro: fun to play, can be played against any other team (avoid Mab teams though)
Con: slow, tricky, sometimes risky (especially vs Mab teams)

If someone tells me how to embed a youtube video here, I’ll upload some =P

1 Like