Looking for a high level relaxed guild? Join the Breakfast Club! 1 slot open

KYRSAS Invite has been sent, welcome.

Hi Xuthas,

Try now =).
Invite code: vicious_5

Thanks!

vicious5, invite sent … welcome.

Hi. I’m in a guild right now but only a few people on it regularly contribute anything so I’m looking for a new team. I’ve been playing for almost a year

I’m level 211
VIP level 3
All kingdoms at level 10

I usually get 1000-1100 seals a week, 120-130 trophies and contribute 150K but I think I would probably do more if I was on a team where everyone was pitching in

I usually get to tier 1 by Tuesday and the spend the rest of the week doing the quests and playing maps

Let me know if you having any questions. My invite code is ATTACKCAT but I wouldn’t leave my current guild unless I had a new home first

You are welcome in my guild … I will happily send you an invite as soon as you tell me you have left your guild … though I won’t be checking the forums again until Monday morning

Thanks Xuthas. I joined another guild a few hours ago. Good luck!

Still one open slot for anyone interested in joining up with us.

Not interested in joining just wanted to say I love the Guild Name!
One of my favorite movies of all time! :thumbsup:

Good Luck to you, Breakfast Clubbers! :wink:

1 Like

I actually inherited the guild … so although I love the movie as well I can’t claimed to have picked the name.

Level 320, play every day. Would love to join your guild. Invite code BALDRED

Invite sent welcome to the guild

Breakfast club is now recruiting.

Hello Xuthas, I would lik to join your guild.

I can reach 1500 seals weekly. I don’t what to say about theweekly donation of gold requirement.
I can contribute as much as you tell me to ( a specific amount) , at least until I get more of my kingdoms to lvl 10.

Currently I have lvl 57 and my invite code is ALEXM5.

Please reply when you have the time. Thanks

VTACH_1

Daily player. Level 175. Looking for casual, but active guild.

Still have 4 slots available.

I really hope, that your guild is realaxed and actice.
My former guild kicked me after 6 month!!!, because i missed hitting the 800 seal req. by 100-150 points (doesnt make any diff. in guild seal rank tho’). I always met the 150K gold and trophy req…

So if you like to have lvl 300+ player in your team/guild, who plays weekly up to pvp rank 1 (~400/500 seals) weekly and 100K+ gold, please contact me. Thank you.

Hopefully your guild will nopt stressout when GoW 3.0 (Guild wars) will be released.

Hello, I want to join your guild, if it is possible, please let me know, so I can leave my actual guild.
My invite code is : PLA13YER.
Thank you

Hello there!

I’m looking for a relaxed guild at the moment !

I’m lvl 203.

I’ve got all my kingdom rank 10, working to get all of them to 3 stars as soon as possible.

I reach rank one pvp (almost) every week and I’ll fulfill the basic requirement of your guild.

My invite code is FENRIGNAROK hit me up if you want more informations.

Regards,
Fen.

Hi,

I am currently a level 91 player, and gaining levels more or less daily.
I am looking for an active but not stressed guild.
I am still working on my kingdoms, but will provide some coins to the guild as well every week.
I usually get 1000-1500 seals and at least 100 trophies every week.

My invite code is RAGAL_1. I am still in a guild but will leave if you have room for me.

I only ever kick people who are inactive … like 10 days inactive or if they have gone weeks without hitting 25 trophies, to be honest I hate recruiting, so the member has to really suck for me to Kick thane send me your code if your still interested. Please know I am traveling today so may not invite you until later today.