Looking for a high level relaxed guild? Join the Breakfast Club! 1 slot open

You have to leave your current guild for me to invite you Regal

Invite emsent fenrignarok

Thanks Sir,

Iā€™ll contribute seal this week, is it ok if I start gaining trophies at the start of next week ?

Regards,
Fen.

No worries, I never look at new members until the second week full week.

Please send me a new invite i have now left former guild.
Invite code: RAGAL_1

Invite sent Ragall

Hi Xuthas,
Iā€™m currently at level 181, I play daily, but I donā€™t always play a lot everyday. Iā€™m looking for an active but low stress guild. Iā€™m still working on my kingdoms, but I will provide most of my coins to the guild everyday/week.

I started my own guild not long I first started playing but will disband it (thereā€™s only me :smiley: ) if you have room for me.

Cheers.

Elt I do indeed have a slot open if you are still interested

Most definitely! I have disbanded and am ready to join.

Need your code and I will sent you an invite

Oh yeah, oops. For some reason I was thinking I had already given it, my bad. Itā€™s E-L-T_1

It couldnā€™t find the code E-L-T_1 but it found a E-L-T1 but it said that person was already in a guild ā€¦ do i have the wrong code?

I double checked to be sure but my invite code does say E-L-T_1 . It wouldnā€™t be E-L-T 1 ,with a space would it? I tried searching for your guild but when I search for a guild it just gives me about 6 or 7 random guilds. Iā€™m sorry for the problem Xuthuas. Maybe I need to contact support for help with my invite code?

I have tried various combos but it canā€™t seem to find you. I have had to use the GoW help desk before and they where pretty responsive. I will monitor this thread if you figure it out just let me know, I can save a space for you for a couple of days.

Ok, thanks Xuthas, I appreciate it. I will see what I can find out.

Edit: I have contacted support about my problem. After submitting the ticket, I wonder if it takes a while for GoW to register to everyone else that I had disbanded. I will await to hear back from support.

Hey Xuthas,
My new invite code is ELT_1Q2W . Hopefully this one will work.

I am currently looking for a good guild that is active my code is SNKNS. Iā€™m currently level 45 and have all kingdoms owned and at least level 3, one kingdom at level 10. I play everyday and am working towards maxing everything out

ELT_1Q2W is not working either.

SNKN, it says your in a guild, if you would still like to join leave you guild and let me know I will send you a invite

Ok I currently not in a guild now