Long way to lvl1000?

Forgot I was 67th to level 1000. So took me 11 months since my first achievement was Jun 29 2015.

I’m only level 1080 right now. I mostly play while watching football/baseball/hockey. gain about 1 level a week, seems like every level takes 5 more games to reach new level. Could go faster, but i find explore mode to be very boring

Joined April 2016. (I forget exactly which day, my first achievements are April 20). Achieved 1000 1/15/2017. 800 hours logged on steam. 9 seven-star kingdoms, 15 six, 1 five (Dragon’s Claw… everyone max level, need more traits), and 1 four (Blackhawk, same problem. Don’t think even with full traits it will go to 5, but I could be wrong).

I have 223/303 characters full traited, for 73.6% completion.
I do still need 1,324 traitstones before I can full-trait everyone. Ooft. Oh, that’s already counting the expected releases for SilverGlade though >.> I added them to my tracker early. Oops.

Best of luck on your/our continued journey! high five

1 Like

in blackhawk you need all traits and all lvl20 to get 5 stars- i am stuck at levels there :slight_smile:

Now i feel lazy… Almost completing a year of GoW and maybe i’ll reach level 1000 by then. :sweat_smile:

Even with all traits though aren’t you a few points short? I had that problem with Glacial Peaks as well before they added more troops. I don’t think it’s possible with 8

It used to be. When stars first became a thing, all 8 troops in a kingdom had to be mythic and fully traited to reach 5 stars. Now that there are more than 8 in most kingdoms, it may have changed a bit.

8 troops fully levelled and fully traited and mythic should give 5 stars. Getting above 5 stars, the points earned for each trait, level and troop was reduced making it harder to get 6 and 7 stars.

yup as it is noted in posts up all mythic+traits=5stars
in my situation i need now 50 points. 10 points for each of 5 units whos not mythic but only lvl19 legendary now

Somewhere over 803 days playing and level 996 just reached

1 Like

Now 1001 i finally made it

4 Likes

Congrats @DarkHelmet

Congrats…

Well done Darkhelmet! :smiley:

Oof, now I feel like a total casual. I’ve been playing since a few days after the US release, and I’m now… just over 500 :sweat_smile: I’ve never had the time to dedicate to this game like some have, and for a long time I was in slower guilds. But I’ve kept up with it because it’s fun, and also partly because you fine folks on the forums are good, intelligent people with interesting and friendly discourse.

4 Likes

955… Almost see the light… Must keep going!

2 Likes

Ps4, only had dragon armour since around September too. I really should have bought the deathknight. I’d be 1000 gems better off and wouldn’t keep getting annoyed when I’ve done a few pvp matches and not realised I’ve selected the wrong armour! Or soul farmed and done the same thing!

I’m there!
PS4

9 Likes

Congrats. Welcome to the club!

1 Like

1000 is so yesterday.
Haven’t you heard? 10,000 is the new 1000 now!

4 Likes

No, it’s 1002, that’s where it’s at! Lol