Long way to lvl1000?

i just hit that glory level in 3 months- steam intalation is 27.9.2016 (started on mobile like 10 day before it)
i bought deathknight armor 21.10.2016 and been part of some top50 guild since one month in game.
atm i still miss A LOT of traits on units and completing my last kingdom to lvl5+ stars (that only thanks to last mythic who si able to farm souls and still be nicely usable in pvp)
my question is how long was/will be your way to lvl1000? i play this game kinda lot, but there is plenty players more active than me, so i am interested in your stories :wink:

2 Likes

yup, explore is big part of it- hunt for stones on critical units was painfull sometimes
in pvp wins+loses i am at 4850 fights at that is not that much low number around 400 games per week - not top but decent
i am playing it at home and in free time at work too. steam showing 1000+hours of gameplay, but it did not count 100% corretly and i think that it take even time in backround… at work it already destroyed my battery on mobile and need to buy extra pack of data because of this game :confused:

1 Like

I’ve been playing for over a year now. Have 2736 hours listed on steam but not sure if that is just GoW. I think it was about 6 months of play before topping out at 1000 but then there was about 2 or 3 months before I had everything traited and at about the same time the devs took away the level cap and I could proceed with the climb. At 1133 now. Slow going but working toward that “level 2000” goal.

3 Likes

I will be surprised if anyone will ever reach L2000. But I will cross my fingers for you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I started playing in February 2015 and reached lvl 1000 in June 2016. But I used to have an alt account and I have also helped my son a lot. :slight_smile:

1 Like

heh i am sure that it will be someone else :slight_smile:

1 Like

What level are you now may I ask?

If it is me you ask, I am close to 1180.

Oh no I was asking the OP, sorry I should’ve stated. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Nice though Eika, that’s pretty high up.

1 Like

1001 atm :grinning:

1 Like

I’m glad I asked, because now my response made no sense. lol

Congrats though. I suspect it’ll take me another month maybe to hit that.

We can party then. :tada::fireworks::sparkler:

I’m not sure how long I’ve been playing though. I think I’ve been playing seriously for about 6 months.

1 Like

My goal is to reach 1200, then I am pretty much done with explores. But at the moment I need around 150+ matches to gain a level, and that is with VIP10 and the Death Knight Armor…

3 Likes

Level 1110, took about six months. At the time there was a list on the forum page that listed the players who had reach 1000. I was the 27th player in the game to hit that mark.

4 Likes

I’m sure Alex or Sister will hit 2000 in no time

2 Likes

From memory you beat me there by a few weeks. I started playing a week after the game launched, back in November '14 - so you got there way faster than me.

@MrSammy was the first to make level 1000, hence we do refer to it as doing a Sammy.

Back in my day, doing a sammy was something completely different.

I want to be in the 1,000 club.

You’ll get there. All it takes its time . . . . and play play play. :wink:

1 Like

Exactly right, @Jainus. I remember you were having a friendly contest with someone (maybe esslee? Or Archenessa?) to see who would get there first. I think tech9neee and Krammaster were in the first ten as well.

Oh yes - that was Archenassa - she beat me by a few hours :frowning:

Esslee was well ahead of us I think

I started playing Nov. 2014, and reached 1000 on Dec. 2016.

That means it took me over 2 years - I may very well be holding the record for being slowest to reach level 1000.

3 Likes