Lolcats guild recruiting - $350k weekly / 800 seals / level 200+; currently 5 vacancies

Your attachment never uploaded…?

We have two spots available! Please read the original post for the requirements.

One spot left, have a look at the requirements above if you’re interested :slight_smile:

Hi, i dont have lvl 200 but with armor 100% gold can easy make 350k in one week. I play a lot pvp and looking for guild who also focus on that.
my invite code @Rexatras

We’ve been bitten a few times recently with lower level players which is why we’ve put in that requirement for a minimum of level 200.

Definitely hit us up again when you get there though :slight_smile:

Still one space available…

I can easily meet the requirement on every week.
lvl 316

invite code : INCREDIBLEYOUNG 1 or try INCREDIBLEYOUNG_1

Il join my invite code is ANUTYR THE PIRATE

@yellowgg2 Invite sent! The variant with the underscore was the one that worked.

@AnutyrThePirate That was our last vacancy. If a spot opens up, we’ll message you to see if you’re still interested. Also, what level are you?

lvl 256 thanks for the reply

Thank you for the invitation!

We have two spots available! Please read the original post, provide your invite code, level, and maybe a reason why we should invite you. :slight_smile:

Hi, my invite code is azazell_zymmer (not sure if the invite code is case-sensitive. Or if that is suppose to be an underscore, space, or nothing. Guess we shall find out.), level is 484, and I sometimes catch Tacet’s codes…every once in awhile. I can also meet the stated requirements. Um…that’s it I guess.

If you still have a spot open, I’d like to be able to join : )

P.S. I shall assume that $350k means 350,000 gold. : P

1 Like

Hi Zymmer, invite sent, apparently it was a space!

We accept either 350K gold or $350k :wink:

1 Like

We have 3 spots available! Please read the original post, provide your invite code, level, and maybe a reason why we should invite you. :slight_smile:

Looking to fill 4 spots, come join us at the cats :smile_cat:

I am looking for a new guild. I contribute around 400k a week, and have dragon armor and all that jazz. Level 533. RAZIEL16. I am currently in a guild, so let me know if you want me and I’ll drop out.

Thanks!

Hi idfreak66,

Sounds good, drop your guild and let me know. We’ll get ya an invite! :sunglasses:

legion_5

level 1029

My current guild isn’t very active, I don’t need souls or gold anymore, so everything goes to the guild.

I PVP up to tier1, but not much past - your guild requirements seem to be a good fit for me

Hi Legion_5,

Got’cha, cool - I’ll send you an invite after you leave your guild. :slight_smile: