Lolcats guild recruiting - $350k weekly / 800 seals / level 200+; currently 5 vacancies

One space left at the moment…

We’ve just had one space open up, currently at 29/30 members

2 spots open!

Howdy,

I shouldn’t have any problems contributing gold/seals if you have a spot for an active player.

Invite code: GNARNIA

Hi there Gnarnia, invite sent - welcome to the guild :slight_smile:

We’ve currently got one space available - in the past week we achieved completion on all tasks and the guild chest was maxxed out at 40k seals. We’re also very close to breaking into the top 50 (although that is just a bonus not a priority!).

If you feel that you can meet the minimum requirements in the 1st post and you’re interested in joining then let us know a bit about you such as what level you are and how you’re progressing on kingdoms etc :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello again! Now I’m ready to get in. BAND1C is my code.

1 Like

Invite sent Band :slight_smile: Welcome to the guild!

i can provide all above
invite code ALEX 314

Hi Alex - we opted to fill our spot with band1c. When another spot becomes available, we’ll hit you up and see if you’re still interested. Have a good one!

Looking to fill 1 spot!

@Alex89 If you’re still interested, let me know.

Hello!
I want to join you guild, my invite code WARPO.
(And I hope not to be kicked on Monday, because spend all my gold and get all seals at this week)

Hi Warpo. You’re already in another guild - you need to leave before I can invite you. What level are you?

Our tasks are finished for this week anyway so it’d be pretty impossible to get the gold minimum :stuck_out_tongue:

Ok, I leave guild )
I am 90 and grow quick.

I wish I would’ve known that before you left your guild – I should have phrased that better; sorry! We haven’t had good luck with lower level players lately. If you’re still interested when you’re around level 200, let us know.

Man, you should write this requirement in the main post!

I updated the main post immediately after replying to you. Once again, sorry for wasting your time. G’luck!

are you guys still looking?

@ian.m Replied to your PM.

For everyone else looking, we have no vacancies at the moment (OP was updated a few hours ago).

Uploading…

1000 LOL