Lolcats guild recruiting - $350k weekly / 800 seals / level 200+; currently 5 vacancies

Yes, please read the OP for guild requirements.

Wanted to make sure. I’d hate to be holding you guys back by being the person contributing the least. Invite code is CECELIA_6

The minimum is the minimum. Obviously we all want more but it’s all good so long as you meet the minimum. Invite sent! Welcome!

Could I possibly get a resend, it doesn’t seem like it’s showing up.

I resent it. Try closing and reopening the game.

(post deleted)…

If you have a place, I would like an invite. Level 250 and contribute to 350k min per week

Invite code KAIN 29. I am currently in a guild

Are you still looking to join?

Hello! I’m lvl 218 and looking for a guild. All kingdoms maxed. 250k gold per a week is not a problem. My invite code is BAND1C.

Yes. I just quit my guild. You can send me an invite. KAIN_29

Hi Kain, I’ve sent you an invite, welcome to the guild!

Band, that’s taken us to 30/30 again but we’ll bear you in mind when another space comes up if you’re interested :slight_smile:

1 Like

Are you still interested? Our requirements are going up $25K/week till we hit $350K. Currently at $275K.

I’m already joined other guild. Maybe later, if my current guild can’t hit 40k seals.

Alrighty. :slight_smile:

Would anyone else like to join? 2 spots available!

Bump, just in time for the weekly reset…

Hey, TN good luck M8.

I’m looking for a new guild. I’m LVL 786, all kingdoms unlocked and at lvl 10 (except for Dragon’s Claw at 8), 9 at 5-stars, 2 at 4-stars and 7 at 3-stars. In the past week I donated 380k gold and collected 1350 seals.

Let me know if you have an open spot! My invite code is FLASHEART.

Invite sent Flasheart! Welcome to the guild :slight_smile:

Just keep an eye on the guild chat as that’s where most of the notifications happen!

Haha, I also sent Flasheart an invite! :slight_smile:

1 Like