Lolcats guild recruiting - $350k weekly / 800 seals / level 200+; currently 5 vacancies

I would like to join.
level: 334
all kingdoms maxed
100k - 150k gold weekly
invite code: MOTHI

Invite sent!

1 spot left!

Level 131, daily player, 100k+ a week donation until I finish my kingdoms then 200k+, and 3-500 trophies a week. Looking for a more active guild. Invite code is GRIMGRUM.

Ah, bummer. I’d like to invite you but one of my officers invited someone else about an hour ago, filling the last spot, and I hadn’t gotten around to updating this post. If you’re still looking to join next Monday and I have vacancies, you’re more than welcome.

Ok thanks.

Hey there again, we have a spot available now. Are you still interested?

I would love to. The only problem is, I am currently waiting to hear back about recovering my account. The update caused me to be started over at level 1. I am checking my email every 15 or 20 minutes anxiously waiting to hear back on my ticket. If you can send an invite I will accept the moment I gain access to my account. Thanks

Glad I wasn’t affected by that account issue – I sent you an invite. If you don’t see it when you get your account back, let me know!

Thanks man. Anxious to get it sorted, haven’t played in almost 20 hours. ahhhhh!

1 Like

And I’m still waiting to hear back about my account. Very disappointing.

Thanks for the update – that is disappointing. Did you put in a support ticket? I saw your forum post about it – just want to make sure you tried both avenues. Support turnaround has usually been pretty quick for me…

I tried flagging down a dev in global chat earlier but I can’t get in room 001, it’s limited to a certain # of users or something. I doubt there’s any devs in 002, but that’s where I was looking.

If you still have slots open, I’d like to join. I’m currently lvl 119 and can donate 100k gold a week and do 100+ trophies.

I will have a spot available on Tuesday for sure and possibly as soon as Monday. If you’re still available when the times comes, I’ll shoot you an invite. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Still no resolution for either of my tickets, so don’t hold a spot for me. If I get things sorted out I’ll ask you to put me back in line for a spot. Guess I’m starting from scratch again.

You could just register your device in the Options-Account menu,but i suppose you not done that,that way you could just use your registered e-mail,and the password.

Still available? What’s your invite code? Our new weekly minimum is $125k

Support get back to you?

Invite code is: SANDRABULLCOKK

1 Like

Nice. Invite sent!

They got back to me, and asked for more info. Hopefully now they can get me back in. 5 days so far.

1 Like