LOL moments of GoW

Writing all that down for my hacker-report ticket!

1 Like

When someone answers their own question in their support ticket. @Lila36

13 Likes

I LOL everytime! @Saltypatra

3 Likes

When a single key is opened to drop a legend / mythic.

3 Likes

@tacet that actually happened to me

13 Likes

Thatā€™s a good legendary for it to be too!

2 Likes

The ā€œNo targets availableā€ spinning sad face makes me crack up every time.

1 Like

LOL I was having a bad day, a combination of awful luck, and some matching bugs that corrected themselves after a restart.

At one point I realized that I was basically having a freakout, and then said something of the effect of ā€œif this thread gets 1000 views Iā€™ll die of embarrassmentā€ which unintentionally turned into a challenge for some to see how carried away they could get. I overwrote the initial freakout text of the post after it got totally out of control with Harlold posts.

Good times :smiley: lmao :laughing:

7 Likes

When the opponent goes into a Justice loop and cast about 20 times in a row, and you have a Full-Trait Oracle with Centaur Perk waiting with his mana filled and a Scythe in handā€¦

2 Likes

That sounds more like a rage-quit moment than a LOL moment tbh.

Ah, but see, each Justice cast gives you +2 magic. Soooo, once the loop finally ends, you can do massive damage and whip-out everyone!

4 Likes

you just inspired me how to counter enemy loopers when pc gets the console ai , thanks :stuck_out_tongue:

When enemy kerberos devoured my DK hero, and he died to deathmark right after that. :grin:

I think they should add ā€œchoking hazardā€ on DK description

5 Likes

Grief chokes on grief, maybe there is a lesson to be found in this for our community.

1 Like

When you realize all of the stuff wrong with GOW and then see that Team Elspeth is what kept the Devs up at night.

1 Like

The game also kept you up at night. :wink:

2 Likes

You mean that I get up at 4am for work. But whatever. Werenā€™t you bailing out too?

1 Like

When you realise one of the posts is from Mgla and just skip it.

6 Likes

When Princess Elspeth removes an almost-dead troop andā€¦
JUST
SUMMONS
WAR

:smile:

1 Like

donā€™t you have some win-trading to facilitate?