LOL moments of GoW

When Death dies to Deathmark :astonished:

2 Likes

Using Abhorath after Necrezza has used her spell. Set up skulls for the enemy team to kill Abhorath. :wink:

3 Likes

When Gwayn feeds an army to the Black Beast

5 Likes

Back in the days I forgot which of the Horsemen that had the trait Impervious. I then often accidently tried to devour Plague with the Great Maw… :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

When Princess Elspeth sacrifices a Deathknight on first turn.

6 Likes

When your guild mate says she hates that deer (forest guardian).

11 Likes

When you come up against a defense of a lonely Elspeth who’s only option is to Sac herself and you hear @efh313’s song playing in the background! :sunglasses:

What? :confused:

Just me? :disappointed_relieved:

:wink:

5 Likes

@efh313 not just you brudda… I been saying “sac yourself” in place of a more vulger retort for a week now lol

3 Likes

When the AI uses Aziris on a random gem… when there was a perfect skull match available…

5 Likes

When @KrudlerTheHorse starts a thread ranting about i dont even remember and it turns into 1000 posts of harold

8 Likes

Actually it’s not the only option. Recently I fought a battle against 4 Elspeths who steadfastly refused to Sac one another and defended their full mana till the end. Yes, they matched some skulls, but definitely not every move.

2 Likes

:astonished:

That. Is. CRAZY!

:astonished:

1 Like

When your Wulf devours their Kerberoses :laughing::laughing::laughing:

5 Likes

When you sit watching that 4x QueenYsabel defence grow and grow and grow… with Tesla fully charged… just doing the maths now…

8 Likes

This is my image of @jainus as he is “just doing the maths now…”

5 Likes

4x ysabelle and tesla? looks like we got a hacker lol.

just kidding im sure just a simple typo. oops maybe i misread did you mean u have tesla and enemy has 4x ysabelle?

Yeah u misread :slight_smile:

4 enemy QY
Tesla (and also 2 more QY) on my team

…the results are shocking :slight_smile:

1 Like

That sounds like a lame excuse from a 5 troop hacker that accidently confessed to his deeds!

3 Likes

Thats the best!

Right… and when I set up my new five-troops-in-a-team guild and sweep all opposition before us, you’re no longer on the invite list…

3 Likes