LOL If the (unpromised, unconfirmed) "REAL" Pvs.P Finally Gets In LOL

9 Likes

That shirt made my day. :joy:

3 Likes

6 Likes

Every now and then, you make me wish that I could save up all my “likes” for a day and give them all to one of your posts.

2 Likes

Hmm, at some point (somewhere around my previous comment) I stopped reading the OP’s posts, but read everything else. And you know what? It’s a very nice and funny thread this way :smiley:. Even if it has nothing to do with its title ;).

5 Likes

Like many above had asked…

Where did you get the information you’re basing all of this on? Or, is this just your futile hopes in the vain attempt to seem like fact and proof? :wink:

Jus’sayin’.

1 Like

Once again…

Give the people in this thread GOOD, SOLID proof, dude!!

Put up or shut up as was said above rather than masking your boastful “I’m all that and a bag of crisps” attitude as a means to try and tell everyone what you perceive to be factual.

Come on… Put your money where your mouth is, bub.

1 Like

LOL So now emotional folks are calling for a “ban”? LOL Some of you emotional folks won’t be playing when the realtime multiplayer comes soon, y’all will be too busy whining, crying, and ragequitting against actual players. LOL So, for now, continue boasting about “defeating” A.I. controlled teams for now. LOL

We’ve reached Four LOL’s, folks! FOUR L-O-Ls! We’re losing him; we have to act fast our he’ll be gone forever. LOLatitus isn’t a joke. My uncle died from LOLatitus. Stop sitting around, watching this poor, scared boy suffer and do something. For less than the price of a cup of coffee, you could cure trolls like him of LOLatitus forever. Act now, supplies are running out. Member FDIC. No animals were harmed in the making of this ramble.

8 Likes

This is it, the undefeatable, unassailable argument that we are witnessing the return of BlackRhino in all his glory. Speech patterns, vocabulary, mannerisms all match. Target practice begins in five minutes.

2 Likes

I don’t know. To my careful reading of the entire thread, it sounds more like BlackRhino’s mom bought an X-Box. The subtle differences are important.

7 Likes

LOL. I have no fear of “realtime multiplayer”, I may even have tried it once or twice against “actual players”. Didn’t even need to use the XBone as a crutch, and I quite look forward to a battle of wits against an unarmed opponent. LOL.

3 Likes

Lol i like lol at like this lol thread lol… Lol i like cant wait lol for lol real time lol multiplayer lol

4 Likes

LOL Folks here are still emotional and whining? LOL

I would have replied with a single LOL, but the forums won’t let me :wink:

3 Likes

LOL

5 Likes

LOL

8 Likes

damn, the hidden image views came up haha…

2 Likes

There you go! LOL

4 Likes

7 Likes