LOL If the (unpromised, unconfirmed) "REAL" Pvs.P Finally Gets In LOL

That was some classic forum performance art. They don’t make it that good any longer.

8 Likes

LOL Verdugo, what makes you think that I’m a dude, and what makes you think that I’m that person that you’ve just posted? I’m not even a PC player, I’m on XBOX ONE. LOL

@Verdugo was posting that thread in reference to my comment. Good thing your on X1 because StevenDoS would probably eat you up in “Real” PvP. LOL

7 Likes

@strat You forgot the opening “LOL”. Clearly, that is crucial. :thinking:

7 Likes

walks in like he owns the place… Looks around and cracks knuckles

@Saltypatra may i please handle this obvious troll?

waiting with baited breath

1 Like

LOL “you’re” certain of that?

Yo pimpin you was cool on the she-ra thread the other day… What happened?

I wish I could give this more likes. From his profile: 8 out of 9 start with “Lol”. That’s…um…consistent?

3 Likes

He wanted to be a knight; so as dragons, we ate him.

There were several funny threads and PMs from that whole ordeal.

2 Likes

This thread doesn’t seem to have anything to with its supposed topic any more, save the opening poster popping up to generically troll anyone daft enough to respond.

@Saltypatra may be time to kill it off…

4 Likes

LOL Folks here are still emotional and whining over a single-player game that’s soon to become realtime multiplayer, hilarious. LOL

Perfect response! Let’s break it down.

1. You opened with “LOL,” an act of establishing your place as the leader of the pack, laughing in the face of the strife and adversity that plagues your lesser peers.

2. You used the word “emotional” to denote “lack of resolve,” forcing them to turn the lens inward and see their humanity as a weakness. Why bother with pesky “sensitivity” or even “common sense” when we can all be headstrong and committed to a crusade? Thinking and feeling are for plebians!

3. You use the term “soon” to describe an unassailable fact! The feature you are hoping and praying for will arrive, much like the rebirth/resurrection/return of your patron deity. “Soon” may be before or after the heat death of the universe, but by the heavens, you won’t be swayed! That would be “emotional,” after all!

4. Finally, you follow up with another “LOL.” This is what really sells your argument. After all, if you cannot laugh just once, but twice at your hapless opponents then their position obviously lacks substance!

All in all, a solid show, and I can’t wait to see another half-dozen posts containing the same words in a slightly different order.

19 Likes

LOL Lyya, you’re an emotional train wreck. If you’re on XBOX ONE then, I’d love to constantly defeat you when the soon to come realtime multiplayer feature comes…just to hear you whine more. LOL Now, “break that down”.

1 Like

Oh snap! @Lyya droppin science like Galileo dropped the orange!

1 Like

I can’t wait for AboveImpotence’s incoming ban. I have a feeling that “soon” will be much sooner than real time PvP.

4 Likes

Lets talk about that word “soon” shall we?

According to relativity time as a linear concept is entirely a human construct.

All that has ever happened, is happening, and will happen is all occurring simultaneously.

mind blown

1 Like

If only my mother hugged me more… :cry:

5 Likes

That’s below the belt.

8 Likes

I see what you did there. :wink:

4 Likes

@Lyya

Already gave one to @Gouki today…

3 Likes