Little Sneak Peek for the 3.1 Console Update

This announcement should be the beginning of the end for my console update thread. Simultaneous release should be the new normal if they are able to make this work!

3 Likes

@Stan youll just have to start a combined thread then…

1 Like

To do what? The whole point was to keep track of the differences between the two, mostly so we could plan how to spend our glory and figure out which traitstones to farm. The existing spoiler thread and the spreadsheet that Rasper started will serve everyone.

3 Likes

Lol thats true… So nostalgia then lol

The last couple weeks, I’ve hardly had to do anything at all with that: just update the “not in chests” list and put the weekly troop at the bottom of the long list of troops released. I’m not even touching the “unreleased troops” section. After this next update, we’ll hopefully have a couple of bonus troop weeks and we’ll be all caught up except the mythics (which will still take a few months with us going 1 every 3 weeks and PC/Mobile getting 1 per month).

After 9 months of keeping that list up to date, I could use a break!

4 Likes

Well the paths again will diverge so enjoy the rest for now… They’ll need it again soon… Plus you can’t take away @Rickygervais’ favorite hide out place.

1 Like

I hadn’t considered Ricky - might need to keep it going just for him. :wink:

Thanks again for starting the first version of that thread 18 months ago or whenever that was!

5 Likes

Patently waiting !!!

I think Shiratori followed by TaliaParks. @Stan Thanks for keeping it updated, I know myself enough that that isn’t my thing, and to stay out of it when TP was asked to leave. Good job all these months.

2 Likes

There’s a much older Sirrian post.

@Saltypatra
Is the issue of guild wars wins counting as losses going to be fixed too? It’s happening far too much for my guild’s liking.
Yet again a perfect run against the second best guild in gw is spoilt by this irritating and downright unacceptable ‘issue’.

4 Likes

and it is the reason why I am so close to leaving this game. It is bad enough when you’re trying to maximise points for your guild in a game mode you despise without being screwed over. All that effort, a flawless win and should be due a nice collection of points for your efforts, yet you get screwed over and it counts as a loss. What is the point in bothering? I have a close bond with my guild and it’s members and they are what keep me going with this game. Without them I probably would’ve uninstalled this game a long time ago. For me, gems was so much better without guild wars and can only hope the next update rectifies the number of ongoing issues.

3 Likes

@mid-81 Fear not! Or should I say fear a lot? I surmise that the update will contain more features than fixes. As has been typical lately from the last few updates.

Though we can hope.

So hopefully this coming week we can find out if the patch is submitted, seeing as we’re hoping to get the update this month.

1 Like