List of Quality of Life Improvements

Indeed I did.

But now this really makes me want a troop that has a spell that improves the more mana you spend when casting it!

1 Like

And then make it blue for extra balance :wink:

Hey @Studs, I have one to add to the list.

I’d like for them to change the banner selection screen on mobile (I’m on iOS).

Today you flip through them with left and right arrows. Pretty slow and tedious.

I’d like to see them put on a dial or put in a dropdown list like the kingdom list at the bottom of the troop page.

2 Likes

Nice idea! Added.

1 Like

It would be nice if you get the someone else just made a guild donation if it would leave you in the guild menu instead of kicking you out.

What are you going to do when this happens? Go back and make your donation about 90% of the time. Since you are kicked from the guild menu, you have an extra step to making that donation.

1 Like

Unfortunately, the entire set of guild screens only update when you make a donation, or enter from the world map.

This is probably done to minimize the amount of data used on mobile devices.

An update to just the tasks and statue levels when that error appears would probably be a better route, but not sure if the codebase supports partial updates like that.

Don’t think this was mentioned yet, but I’m in a hurry and don’t have time to check:

A countdown timer for when you can collect tribute again.

4 Likes

Here’s one: Having the weekly contributions & the PVP week/ weekly event all line up on the same day. It doesn’t make sense for our weekly totals to reset on monday but our pvp rank reset on Tuesday. These really should be lined up.

1 Like

Are you on console? Because what you’re describing is what we have on PC/Mobile. Everything resets on Monday.

On console, that is supposed to be fixed on the next update. I’d be happy if they could just reliably reset everything once a week…

1 Like

Yes, I didn’t realize this had been addressed on PC/Mobile already. Good to know! Although we still regularly get reset (or sometimes fail to get reset) when we shouldn’t be, is that also fixed on PC/Mobile?

1 Like

@Phaethon, indeed, that’s #26!

Have we included a way to determine what banner belongs to each kingdom (can’t on console).

I have said it before somewhere… check the opponents cards and traits diring the AI’s move.

2 Likes

I understand that was fixed on the 2.0 update, which we should be getting any week now. It’s been a major peeve of mine for a while now, so I searched all the update notes a while back and found a reference to it in the 2.0.1 update. Compared to everything else, it was a relatively minor change, so it was easy to overlook.

I wonder how many of these are doable in the short term. So many of these are absolutely necessary, and it is tragic that they aren’t already in place. Sorting by multiple colors, or by stone has been something I have wanted for ever. The turn counter for treasure hunt seems so very obvious that I don’t know why it hasn’t already been implemented.

@studs thank you for composing this, and it is refreshing that @Sirrian responded and even seemed receptive to these ideas.

2 Likes

This is a fantastic list - I agree with all of it. Well done!

3 Likes

How about two separate messages for failed redeem codes: one for an invalid code, and a separate one for codes that WERE valid but were used up? The way it works now I’m never sure if I made a typo or if it’s already been redeemed.

4 Likes

When you select a Kingdom on the world map, one of the options should be ‘Troops’ (along with quest, challenge, explore etc) → this should take you into the Troops set of screens with a filter on for the Kingdom you came from.

5 Likes

@Namour … and on that filtered screen for the Kingdoms troops should be the power level progress bar for that kingdom.

This ties into my earlier suggestion and would be such a great addition.
Love it.

6 Likes

Add a “reverse” toggle to the troops screen

Allow me to show the trait view for all cards on the screen at once.

When filtered on kingdom, either have a sort by cost to raise one level, or add a “level cheapest troop” option. Failing that, “sort by level” should break ties by original rarity order.

1 Like