List of Quality of Life Improvements

A good handful of people do it on the PS4, ha ha. I see them daily.

TIL, thanks

That’s because PS4 doesn’t have PvP 2.0. I basically never see empty defenses on PC now. Is it prevalent in lower levels?

1 Like

Before I hit 200 I was still seeing it quite a bit. Now I rarely see it and when I do it’s at least 3-troop defenses.

A way to exit the match while the opponent is playing. I hate getting caught and waiting minutes with a loop team! I have to close the game.
Why do I have to wait until it’s my turn again?

It’s all level 300+ players.

I’m one of those, though I just switched to a really easy 4-troop defence for reasons of my own. In 18 battles before I left for work today, I saw 2 bait teams: first was 1 imp of love and the second was 2 peasants. Both players were in the 250-450 level range.

Should this list be pinned together with @ogunther’s one, for easier referral?

1 Like

More often than you think, and some people use 3 troop line-ups. The reason for using less troops is because loses have more incentive than a defence victory atm.

i know when i wasnt pay attention, that sometimes i would ascend my troop and not realize i used 2 of the 3 skeletons i had in my team until my losses were much greater… happened a lot to me… including rock worms

1 Like

I think his list is mostly if not all duplicates of what’s in here, no? The one thing that’s not here is stuff that existed beyond QoL.

Then at least yours ought to be pinned?

• possibility for PC users to window the game and the chat part simultaneously
  • have a ‘random’ mode with bonus payout: random team setup, random banner, random mode, random difficulty (level-based)
  • difficulty-scaled arena with bigger payouts. Seeing how the matches get harder towards the end it must be scalable.
2 Likes

@Studs

Just had another good idea!

In the tasks menu under the guild tab, there should be a little info button. Like one of those tiny magnifying glass icons. One button on each task. When you hit the button, it brings up a list of names and amounts, telling you who donated what to the task. This will be SO handy for finding out which people are not being team players with guild goals and statue priorities.

2 Likes

Added the PC users issue and the tasks issue.

I think “random mode” and “harder arena modes” are both “new modes” and thus outside the scope of “QoL”. I think both are interesting ideas though, and I think at one time there was a harder arena.

How about being able to filter troops by minor traitstone? I’ve got 200+ minor magic, less than 50 minor water, and about 100 of each other minor traitstone. I’d like to easily see what troops I can trait with those minor magics.

(Note: I’ve got my own utility program I’m working on that will probably have this functionality… eventually. I just don’t want to need to use an external program to find them.)

Added this to #40 since there’s a general theme that people want to be able to sort by traitstone requirements.

It would be great if the spell descriptions were described (or had an option/toggle) in the way the ashtender site does it. For instance, showing “Hit all enemies for [5 + Magic] damage” so you would actually know what increasing magic does for a particular troop, instead of “Hit all enemies for 11 damage” and just being required to guess how magic level affects the spell.

Or it could show something like “Hit all enemies for 11 damage (5 + 12 Magic / 2)”

6 Likes

Added. /10chars

1 Like

Think you meant “Magic” instead of mana :wink: