List of Quality of Life Improvements

yeah that sounds handy, +1 to this

I think the point of the system is to give you incentive to level them all up but in different ways (not just the immediate rewards you’re paid out for each task completed). I see this as pretty fundamental to the design and not a “Quality of Life” issue.

3 Likes

Also, added @YankeePhoneGuy’s suggestion.

Does someone want to take ownership of this thread?

I’m afraid work/life has caught up to me and I’ve got to head to pasture. I’m sure I’ll check in from time to time, and I’m sure I’ll continue to play the game very casually, but I don’t want to abandon this since it seems very valuable to the community.

@Jainus @Lyya, I think you all are both regular visitors here, and both seem to know what “Quality of Life” means?

1 Like

i think i understand @Jeff correctly so let me help:

2 Likes

@Annaerith always knows what’s on my mind.

1 Like

Sadly I cannot commit the time to doing this… My visits here come in fits and starts, and are often curtailed by work and travels…

Equally sadly, I think @Lyya mentioned that for RL reasons she’ll be spending less time on the forums too…

Wondering who else you could ask… @tacet? @Shimrra? @yonizaf? seem good candidates… also @Ashasekayi did a splendid job organising the troop buff thread…

I can start taking care of the list if no one else wants to do it.

4 Likes

Hi @Ashasekayi, thanks for stepping in! @Saltypatra, is it possible to transfer ownership of a thread? Or can we close this one so Asha can start a new version of it? (Preferably the former so all of the formatting is easily kept.)

2 Likes

Some kind of tiny icon or colored jewel on the team interface beside corresponding troops with a “Link” Trait bonus (Air Link, Magic Link, etc). So I have quick reference to my Mana bonuses without having to continually drill down to the Trait cards to check on them.

3 Likes

I would appreciate a simple Gem-Counter like this:

9 Likes

It’s my birthday today, so I’m chillin’. :sunglasses:

But, I’ll work on starting a fresh thread with all the information collected tomorrow.

6 Likes

I knew the :birthday: wasn’t for no reason lol :slight_smile:

#HAPPY BIRTDAY!!!111111one

:cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake:

1 Like

:smile: Thanks much

9 Likes

Man I hate not being able to sort by level, lowest to highest. If I accidentally change my view and lose the card I was wanting to update, I have to scroll through 20 pages of mythic troops to find the 1 that I missed.

4 Likes

This game is too easy… I wish there was a 50% chance the AI took the first turn… Probably not a popular idea, but it sounds fair and would make the game more challenging and interesting.

im also sometimes looking for a lv1 cards (to make a low team score team but still) so yeah…

Sorry that one sounds like unnecessary clutter to me…

That’s not QoL… that’s gameplay balance… it’s worthy of its own thread to debate though, why not start one?

1 Like