List of Quality of Life Improvements

One more - a system to trape up Traitstones. Like (no more than) 3 of a lesser one to go up to the next level

to 4.) by allowing (fast) double click (mouse and touch) on the card to cast a spell
to 17.) yeah, its realy crazy how often i met the same decks

Make a poll, so we can select 10 (or 3 by category). So devs can see, what the com’s prio is.

• amount of traitstones rewarded in explore and challenge increased by 1 per difficulty.

Then you’re blind.

2 Likes
  1. Please don’t bring your vitriol into this thread. There are plenty of threads to argue in. This thread is about making suggestions, not arguing about balancing.
  2. System changes aren’t quality of life. Feel free to start another thread about all the various system changes, new features, etc. you’d love to see.
  3. There will be no polling. The reasons for this have already been addressed in this thread.
10 Likes

When someone states " It’s also probably wrong, I don’t see anyone else regularly whinging about it."
Dont mind someone to call that out as being false.

Plenty of people have complaints about it. So dont blame the messenger (mlgla me or the other hundreds of people who notice this daily. Heck if any of you ever spent one day in console chat youd never hear the end of it especially since the game turned from strategy into ‘which team starts looping the first’.)

I tried reading through the lists and didn’t see this, but maybe I missed it. I would like to see a “clear all” button for the full team list. Sometimes I just get the urge to make a bunch of new teams or have teams in the wrong slots. Clearing all teams would make this quick and easy.

I mentioned this to Nimhain, and she said she’ll mention it to the team. Want to put it here too.

2 Likes

Added to the list!

1 Like

spells with mechanic “if x or more gems on board does y” should has any indication that condition on board make them work or not.

4 Likes

Nice one! Added to the list. Hearthstone does this really well, so I mentioned it specifically.

1 Like

This, very very very much this.

It’s seemed to improve a bit since they switched servers, though definitely still has a lot of room for improvement.

1 Like

Don’t know ft it is mentioned but on console i would like to have an option to remove the right stick for matching gems cause sometime when i let the controler on the table to do other stuff and i take back the controler in my hand, i touch the right stick at the same time and then match a color i don’t want to match :slight_smile:

1 Like

I included “button remapping” as a more general case to solve issues like these.

5 Likes

On console again when you chat and use a word in the censor list you see all the sentence ***************************** so you have to guess wich word in the sentence is not allowed and it force you to rewrite everything

on console it’s a pain to write a sentence lol so i would like to see these **** only on the censored word so i could quickly just pick another word and not write the whole sentence again

1 Like

I wonder if that’s something due to the chat restrictions that delayed the launch of the update? I don’t pay too much attention to the console side, but I remember there was an issue. At any rate, I’ll add it to the list.

2 Likes

On PS4, I think the chat filter works a little differently. I’ll see single words and even just parts of words censored, not entire sentences as Ricky sees on the XB. I also think that the devs have said that they don’t have any control over the chat censors, so this may not even be within their power to change.

For example, someone in my guild as the letters “AZZ” as part of their name, and those three letters get censored every time he/she posts. Yet someone can call someone else a “jackass” in chat and that goes right through.

3 Likes

Yeah that make sense, they said Sony was approuved and the dev probably didin’t want to make us wait longer so they did it that way for Microsoft

More generally, I’d love it if spells with variable (but fixed if cast now) effects were precalculated for you. So if you clicked on a spell that scales up per 3 red it would show +2 if there were 7 red gems at that time.

Also opponents with stealthy and impervious should dim when the spell is open, before it is cast, as should all but the first/last troop when those spells are open.

8 Likes

Nice thoughts! Added to the list!