List of Quality of Life Improvements

I agree with you completely! Now if only there was a way to communicate the wishes of the vast majority from the desires of a few… ;).

PS: I’ll let this rest, but Its a great list and yes its very intimidating.

Not to mention that Discourse has terrible in-page search behavior. Hijacking Ctrl-F is annoying as hell, especially because they then error out if your search phrase isn’t long enough…grumble.

5 Likes

They do that because the whole page isn’t necessarily loaded at any given time. Ctrl+F wouldn’t search the whole thread, and the built-in search in most browsers doesn’t seem to handle dynamic pages very well. Unfortunately, the Discourse search is useless for finding words within a long post, and that’s when it hijacking Ctrl+F is most annoying.

Yeah, I get why they do it, but they do an even worse job at finding things than the browser does, imo…

2 Likes

In Chrome, I can hit Ctrl+F twice and it will allow me to use the traditional browser search. Not sure if this is standard across browsers, but I’d lose my mind if not for this.

3 Likes

Now with categories! A couple are quite large, but these made the most sense to me. Let me know if you have suggestions for improvement.

1 Like

That is amazing - thank you! It works in Firefox, as well.

1 Like

Should be coming in 2.2 Update

6 Likes

First information about non guild wars update \o/

1 Like

What about the change to the surrender part of treasure hunt?

The game remembers the last-used team. It should do this independantly for PvP and Explore Mode

5 Likes

Sorry not in the 2.2 Update.

When roughly is 2.2 hitting?

Soon TM

(We don’t have anything to announce yet sorry)

Hey! No line cutting.:grinning:

There still working on getting the console’s planed released update for October out the door.

1 Like

Ooops, didn’t mean to :mans_shoe: in the :poop:

2 Likes

ill think of some list maybe in a week if nobody else does, will see if i get time - cant promise atm :slight_smile:

edit: someone already did that o.o (whoever did, good job!)

That would be me :grin:

1 Like

On the main Guild screen, add a visual indicator to show which statue bonuses are active. Some kind of aura around the active statues might be neat. As it stands you have to click into each to see if bonus is active.

Added the things.