List of Quality of Life Improvements

Make it so that when you retreat from a map, you start the reward giving procces, that happens when you have 0 moves.
Right now, retreating burns the map, but closing the app does not.

How about a set of challenges that you have to play on max difficulty of really well put together teams with comparable payouts? I’m not maxed out yet but from what I can tell there is never reason enough to play with max difficulty. Would be interesting to have a game where you will probably lose, but is still worth attempting.

1 Like

I agree completely @Assiduous.
I am lvl 511 and play almost exclusively on normal. Anybody who is grinding… which should be… EVERYBODY… will quickly realize that playing 4-5 games earns more rewards than a single match on a higher difficulty.
A game mode that provides compensation for the time and difficulty of Warlord IV would be amazing! I would definitely be up for that “Challenge”! :wink:

This game is good in the aspect of what we get to play. But these ideas of how to improve the way we play, damn they are great. It would raise the games quality level very high! Even if 30-40% of this ideas got implemented it would be absolutely amazing. Would make playing experience much better.

1 Like

I’m not certain if it has been mentioned or in the list above, as I skimmed and didn’t see it, but a great QoL addition would be to allow for you to see prior Arena selections as you are making choices for the additional troops. I know many of us can remember which guys we’ve selected, but it is a bother, and would be excellent for those few times you forget what the second color is on the rare you pulled.

3 Likes

I didn’t see it in the list of improvements, but I think it would be nice to have a feature for guild masters to indicate guild requirements that would also have an effect on the roster tab. Here a mockup because pictures are better than words :

How the guild master would input the requirements for the guild :

How it would affect the roster tab :

10 Likes

I actually thought this was ingame, then i looked for it and came to the conclusion that it wasn’t.

how about a sort in reverse for troops. like the z to a but for lowest to highest lvl, rarity, ect.

4 Likes

Been an absentee landlord for the past few week or so while on vacation. I believe it’s all caught up now. I left out the “set of challenges” idea (which I think is great) since it is a new feature and not just a QoL issue, but I think I got everything else.

Can’t wait til the devs start putting a dent in this list and I can use the much loved strikethrough…

1 Like

Ooh I got one. I can only assume we simply forgot about or accepted this one …

Give mana burn some goddamn damage numbers. It has been too long not to be a thing.

Add to list please :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

You don’t like to guess and check? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hahaha. Added :smile:

I didn’t see this in the list - apologies if it’s already been covered elsewhere.

I’d really like a Kingdom Overview chart/screen. It would look like the Guild Roster, but for Kingdoms. It would show the current level of the kingdom, the current stars, how many of each tribute I was receiving from it, how many troops I had, skill bonus, mastery color, possibly how many points were needed for the next star. Could be sortable by different columns.

The idea is that it would be something that I could use to help plan leveling kingdoms, see how far I’d come, what was left, where to focus next. I’d love to have that available in the game, without having to go to an external website.

I’m on mobile only, and it’s really hard to get an overview of what’s going on. I can’t see the whole map at once, and it is always slow, sometimes excruciatingly so, to switch between the main map and any other screen (or to come back to the map), so clicking in and out of kingdoms to find something is pretty painful.

1 Like

About the request “22. Include a turn counter in Treasure Hunt”, I’d have a proposal.

Since the developers don’t like to insert new words inside the game interface, because they have to be translated, simply use 2 turn counters, instead of the single countdown we have now.

After every turn, the left number increases once.
if it’s a 4 gems turn, the right number increases once.
if it’s a 5 gems turn, the right number increases twice.

When the left and right number are equal, the game ends.

The game starts as “0 / MaxTurnAllowed” if you want to keep the actual behaviour, or “1 / MaxTurnAllowed+1” if you think the zero based start value is unclear.

If you want, the left number can turn yellow when there are only 3 turns left, and red when there is only 1 turn left.

It’s self explanatory, and easy to understand.

1 Like

Or just count every move after every match? Since one match is equal to 1 turn. .

Yes, in my proposal the left number behaves in that exact way.

A way to flag people for kicking notice, so that they and you know they are on the chopping block.

Condition full filed when casting spells. I don’t like counting purple gems every time I cast kruarg.
Would be very cool if spells with conditions would shine for example with golden glow around available spell if the condition is met.

3 Likes

Just a silly thing concerning treasure maps - vaults still don’t have their own sound clip. It would be nice if they had their own unique sound, even if it’s just given the old “hooray!” clip from getting legendaries from keys.

1 Like

i would add number of challenges undone. or something along those… with the new kingdoms, i really dont want to have to click on every one of the 23+ kingdoms to find out which ones are done.