Level 61 player looking for guild [closed]

I am level 61 on ps4 but i am level 750ish on pc/mobile so im not exactly a noob lol

I am looking for a guild to join starting next week. I am not really ready to contribute much gold yet as i am leveling my kingdoms still but i can get 1500 seals a week and probably at least 150 trophies no problemšŸ˜Ž

I am also able to GW battles no problem

Anyone interested pm me and we can talk about your guildšŸ»

2 Likes

Iā€™m recruiting mature players for the adult gamer guild. Message me here or on PSN at Calv1n please.

@Calv1n yo pimpin what do you mean ā€œmatureā€ and ā€œadult gamerā€ cuz i aint down wit no freaky s**t

3 Likes

Just means we are looking for 18+ members usually as the clan was originally created for an all adult online community (theadultgamer.com) if you want to check it out. There is nothing freaky or NSFW about the guild and as we donā€™t have the community numbers Iā€™ve relaxed on that age requirement and Iā€™m just looking for folks that want to play and help out that play at least once a week for a few hours.

Cheers
Calv1n

1 Like

Right onā€¦ How many tasks do you get done per week? Do you do GW? Is it cool if i join on monday? What rank is your guild?

Sure join anytime we are actively looking for active players now as many of our players left since the game released when we had a full playing roster. I myself left for several months and have just returned to try and get things going again.
We are currently Rank 1998 and will be diamond II likely today (8 pts away). Level 31 and most taks are 13 with 3 or 4 of us doing a few tasks every week (I try to do 2 to 4 a day presently).

I havenā€™t done GW as of yet as we donā€™t have the numbers and playing team members but once we do I certainly plan to.

Cheers
Calv1n

1 Like

Thanks bruddaā€¦ I will consider your guild for my new homešŸ˜Ž

I think Saski has been in touch with you already?

2 Likes

Yes and thank you! As i told him i would love to join!

Edit: fair warning thoā€¦ Im gonna have a hard time in GW for a bit til i get some better cards and traits but i will do my bestšŸ˜Ž

1 Like

Sure sounds like a noobā€¦ :joy:

Time to pull out that Ranger team! I suggest Hero/Ranger/Ranger/Alchemist!

1 Like

I have actually been using psion valk justice mab although its slow cuz only valk has traits

Caution, he flings poo too I hear.

1 Like

Of course i doā€¦ Im a gorillašŸ˜Ž

1 Like

Still looking!:sunglasses:

Bump

10char

Bump bump lol

Hey! Im walkin here!

Watchu say?

Thas wat i thout!

*stops and looks around

Ohā€¦ Hi! I still need a guild! How would you like to have your very own jedi gorilla in your guild? Cā€™mon ya know you want one! For the low low price of a simple invitation you could enjoy the company of a gorilla with a force push so strong it can knock the stupid wig off of Donald Trumps noggin from 2000 miles away!

But wait! If you act now you will also receive the gorillaā€™s lessons in poo chucking at NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE!!!

Thats right you heard me! Thats a value of $28.99 and its yours ABSOLUTELY FREE!

must be a legal krystara resident void where prohibited some exclusions may apply

At this point, you might want to try global chat. You may not find a great guild, but you should be able to find A guild.

That reminds me, there is a guild called ā€œA guildā€ that might still be recruiting. I think theyā€™re actually pretty goodā€¦ @tracey74

3 Likes

Prophets

Relaxed friendly guild. We normally reach 10k guild chest. Since Iā€™ve been in the guild weā€™ve not completed a legendary task yet. Usually complete 6 of 12 task. Each color. We do not require GW. Personally I like GW so I participate. If youā€™d like to hang out with us until you get your kingdoms leveled and your decks built up. We would love to have you.

3 Likes

Awesome @EmsDad15 sounds perfect i will join you guys!

3 Likes