Level 225 and Growing Fast Looking for Solid Guild

I hope they never merge is either, I like it how it is right now, console popularity is slowing growing

1 Like

Found a guild competing in guild wars although they are not as good at tasks and seals as even my previous guild. Seems to be an ok landing spot for the moment though, it will allow me to upgrade kingdoms and get solid color teams traited and leveled for better guilds and guild war tiers. Right now i’ve found focusing on color has been hurting victory but ive got some solid builds im working on. Also, now level 270 3 more kingdoms to level 10.

Keep it up, you’ll get there in no time.

If you are looking i’m close to ready to move only 4 kingdoms left to hit level ten, i’ve raised to Paragon in the guild im in now for GWs 5-0 most days I do have 1 or 2 losses a week however. Most of my GW teams are solid color but once i lose one i revert to a team built just to win. Over level 350 now

Hi there are you still looking for an active guild? We fit all of your requirements. We’d be happy to have you apart of our gem family add me on ps4 if intrested user name is Fruitloop-Leah