Level 177 Looking for Active Guild Xbox One

Hello All,

This is my 1st day on the forums. I have played Gems Of War for ages although rather casually and have only been with one guild. I am lev 177, VIP 5, all kingdoms unlocked, 250 unique troops, and apparently a longest win streak of 25 and PVP win rate of 63%. Never noticed those stats before. Now that Guild are getting to be a thing and have some nice rewards I want to join guild that is more active than mine. As I do have a life I am looking for a fun friendly guild with reasonable requirements for the above average competitive gamer (not the super hardcore gamers) to keep everyone contributing. I am adult male that lives the Pacific Northwest so gamers in the same time zone would be a plus. Thank you for your time.

Brian M
AKA COMMANCHE

Hello, if you want you can join my guild Talos. We have 9 members currently and we try to donate 50-100k each. Currently we get over 5k seals per week and sometimes we almost reach 10k seals. We are in the top 800 on the leaderboards. If you would like to join Message me your invite code at my GT: Atmcblz.

Ok I’ll give it a try. I was hoping for a guild with a few more people. I assume your always looking for active players. My gamertag is Commanche76.

Brian M

Hi,we’re an active guild. We’re rank 234 and climbing. 25 memeber,most active but occasionally someone who doesn’t show up for a while I’ll kick them,I’m always recruiting . . If you get your weekly seals,and donate at least 50k weekly to guild tasks you’re welcome to join us. Claro de Luna is our guild name. If your current guild isn’t working out let me know. I’m new to using this site so hopefully I can find this post again if you reply. Also,please use our guild chat if you happen to join. I like to communicate with as many members as possible in game. Id need your invite code,and youd have to leave any current guild you are in. Thanks.

Hello Rylo. I’d love to join if you still have room. My invite is
COMMANCHE. Brian