Level -1 is worth 59 gold

Quite the glitch. I just had that screen come up too but I have seen posts about it on the forum so I didn’t go further. I just tried another. But it was “Neckneck” as a player name and level -1 for 49 gold. Should have looked to see the team line up but I didn’t.

First time I hit it so I figured what the heck

Coincidentally, that’s the same team that resulted in:

:scream:
Wow, yeah it is my weekend has really taken it out of me. I didn’t put it together at all

LOL!!!

I was just looking here for some answers on this glitch and i see I’m already the subject of the matter.

I was playing as usual. Suddenly i’m lvl -1 and can’t lvl up.

My defense lineup was silent one, jarl, ice witch and mercy.

EDIT:
The other topic, the glitch on water link, isn’t about me. I just copied this lineup from Sister a few hours ago.

5 Likes

@NeckNeckX I think you may have to talk to support to sort out your issue. It takes a lot of hard work to earn those precious levels and it would definately frustrate me to lose them all. :smile:

2 Likes

I actually didn’t notice the other error this time. Although I killed Mercy first with Moloch.

Just ran into this team. was going to post something about it and saw this. he was worth 140 something -1 level with full mythic team :slight_smile: and most if not all traits

But isn’t that Sister’s team?

This is very strange, I just drew the same person

Sister is the only person that I have seen field this team, like hers they are in the exact same order, mythic with all traits. It might be some kind of bug that coincides with her team.

NeckNeckX just said he copied the lineup today.

Opps, I didn’t pay attention to the name, thanks.

I really hate Sister’s team… Haven’t actually lost to it but spending ages silenced and burning isn’t fun and means a battle taking 10 mins not my usual 2 mins…

Set up an Impervious team just to deal with her…

1 Like

Can you tell me both line-ups please, i’m pretty new to this.

To the right i spot silent one, jarl, xxx, and mercy.

Thanks.

@therealwetwilly

The third troop is Ice Witch, from Stormheim.

The left is hard to see under the graphics but it looks like Gorgotha, Webspinner, Moloch and Psion.

1 Like

Correct, 3 traits on Gorgotha Webspinner and Moloch and only one on Psion for my lineup

1 Like

I did the same. Mine isn’t the best team, but it is the only one that I have found to be effective against her defense team.

I’ve just been using a control team. Sometimes it isn’t fast but it works.

Slime / Shaman / Shaman / Seer. Green and Purple banner.

thanks for the answers!

1 Like