Let's Talk HERO Only!

Give the current classes all their current perks forever.

New perk system

Warlord - Pick one

1. Gain [magic/2] armor on spell cast.

2. Deal half damage to adjacent targets of single target damage.

3. Deal x2 damage. Take x2.5 damage.

that kind of concept could create a whole minigame or game mode :grin:

For my hero ( Archer class) I use the War & Peace for his weapon. Green/Brown.

Crude club all day. All I need most of he time is a three gemmer. And we ready. But I’m only lvl 71. So what do I know?

I didn’t quite get where only good for messing around?

Very old thread to bring back, but with update 3.5 tomorrow maybe a good time to discuss hero weapons again. There are so many other good troops that the hero weapons become completely ineffective as you gain higher levels, hence why only good for messing around just for a change. Certain weapons have become useful in raid/invasion, but generally in PVP (other than Dawnbringer) I wouldn’t dream of using a hero weapon.

1 Like

As @shadyady360 mentioned: interesting Necro. My comment was 100% accurate at the time of posting, on further consideration perhaps it only applied to mid & late gamers, and not beginners. Furthermore, this thread even pre-dates Dawnbringer by 6 months.

2 Likes

You didn’t really understand my question but that’s ok.

Apologies Deemerpii, please could you rephrase your question and hopefully somebody may be able to help?

I was replying to Strat’s comment: “Yep. There only good for messing around for kicks/fun.” I was asking where is the “there”.

So not really anything important so let’s just forget the whole thing :smiley:

1 Like

Assuming you’re being serious, the there was a typo of they’re. So, Strat wasn’t talking about a special place for heroes to be ‘fun’, just general gameplay.

1 Like

Thank you kindly.

1 Like

Well that’s cheered me up lol, now time to finish work and get home to some gemming lol!

2 Likes

Ahh. You found I made a spelling/grammar mistake. You would be hard pressed to find a single post I’ve ever made without one. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Well it did take a year old thread to find one, so you can’t be doing that badly :laughing: