Let's introduce ourselves ! ^_^

Welcome to the community. It keeps growing. (don’t insert lewd jokes here)

1 Like

Your wording didn’t help your case…

3 Likes

Hello everyone. The name is Sinister of the Dark (You can call me by my real name, Paris if you like or just Sinister). Long time player, first time here in the forums.

I’m an avid player and I own the guild “The Grace of Battle”. I love to contribute and be helpful in anyway I can.

I do PVP, but once I hit tier 1, I usually go into the story and continue to finish challenges. I also tend to grind for new teams that I might use in the future.

I’m currently in the assassin class line, though Orbweaver might be an option just to collect that sweet, delicious weapon for assassin use!!!

Other than that, I’m grateful to finally join the community and hope to speak to you on the flipside.

Sinister of the Dark

5 Likes

Hi - been playing now for about 5 weeks. My avatar is a 9 foot black winged pantheress assassin - been my avatar since 1991 - when I did mucks and online roleplaying systems. I’ve been a technologist into computers and software since 1985. Everyone calls me Tai or Kitty.

I’m a first generation MtG player (with everything up to some ungodly release I think Exodus) and stopped because they made it where all my favorite cards were no longer playable. :frowning:

I stumbled onto this game, looking for something that was fun with gem matching, but complex enough to keep me interested. I was hooked within days especially it reminded me of MtG and building funny decks (I love Beastie Snax btw)

My husband is the big gamer in the house (warframe, console/online/pc/mobile)… I’ve just a dabbler, except this game has me quite hooked :heart_eyes_cat:

7 Likes

Hi River song…a right mystical name…just exploring…i’m winterwine

Greets n salutations😉

Nice to meet you!

Hey back!..great game…but gotta be patient😉

My name is Dustin I’m 31 and started on the PS4 version roughly two weeks or so after release.

I 470+ in game, go by Zelos, have every card except for Plague up to this point, VIP 6 i think, and hopelessly addicted to this game.

I’m in the top PS4 guild which only gets better as time goes on & really not looking forward to the guild patch, but such is life.

It all began with Puzzle Quest which is one of my favorite games of all time.

1 Like

Hi
I’m Lynn, a secret thread necro…er.
51 female from Ohio, USA. The other half of my game name is, wait for it, my other half.
I honestly don’t remember when I started playing. Quite awhile before joining a semi active guild then starting my own. Long before joining this forum.
Funny thing is after getting my guild up and really going I find out there’s actually a guild comprised of people from my area! Shoot that would have been fun.

2 Likes

Hi, I’m Chris, and I play a lot of Gems of War with my wife, both on PC and Xbox One. My player names are:

• ckjy <Bespelled>, L115 (Xbox One)
  • Faith <Cats of War>, L61 (PC)

Feel free to say hi if you bump into me! Always looking to meet friendly players/rivals in chat, PvP, etc. :wink:

My favourite individual troops are:

• Mist Stalker
  • Lava Elemental
  • Rockworm
  • Chimera
  • Shadow-Hunter
  • Ranger (the new one, with attack scaled by number of surviving opponents)

My favourite team (which I nickname Double Dragon 2) is:

• Dragon Eggs
  • Visk
  • Dragotaur
  • Dragonette

I have never lost a single offensive PvP battle using this team, and long may that last. :smiley:

1 Like

Welcome to the community.

1 Like

Hey there folks,

I’m Ruby Daniels and I’m an avid gamer; thus, my name in the game is “PlayerDaniels.” That’s kind of the default name in some other game I’ve played (maybe a HOPA or Point-and-Click), or even the pre-iOS 10 Game Center itself, but the name stuck with me as I thought it was rather naughty as in “The Playa Haters’ Ball” from an episode of The [Dave] Chappelle Show.

Among my favourite game genres are Visual Novels (yeah, they can be games, lol), simulation (Sim City franchise, The Sims 1-4, Virtual Villagers, etc.), RPG (TES Arena through Skyrim, the Fate series, Might and Magic), M3 (Puzzle Quest 1 & 2, 7 Wonders series, The Wizard of Oz, and Gems of War of course), and adventure (most all of the old Sierra Quest & Laura Bow games, Gabriel Knight, LucasArts’ Maniac Mansion & Monkey Island, The Island Castaway). . . Wow, that’s only a few, too!

My mother tongue is French, but I play GoW in English as well so I know which troop everyone is discussing is by its English name. I’ve only been playing since June of this year, but there have been many game changes in that brief time to keep me highly motivated to make time to play. I’m not the “social butterfly” type, but I enjoy reading the antics in global chat, Discord, and this forum.

Happy Holidays, all! \(^o^)/ ♫・:.。. .。.:

3 Likes

Welcome @PlayerDaniels! Yell out if you have any questions, the community is pretty good at answering any and all questions.

1 Like

Hi guys, I start playing 2 weeks ago and I like so much this game!! I’m level 75 now and I start understand the game just now. Have a good game, thanks all!! :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hello everyone. I have been playing Gems of War off and on for a little over a year now. Growing up on games like Tetris means I love most match-3 puzzle games I play, and this game is no exception! No matter how many other video games I purchase (and there’s a lot of them :laughing:), Gems of War always calls me back eventually. I recently bought an XBox One, so I also play a little Gems of War on that as well, but PS4 is my main home for the game. I can’t wait to get my first Mythic troop, but I’m in no rush. I just wonder what it will be…

Glad to finally be a part of the forums. Seems like a friendly place.

Hello Everyone! My name is Lila36 or Lila for short, and I’m one of the devs for GoW. I love dragons, favourite troop currently would be Wyvern. I’ve been in the shadows recently but my potions of stealth ran out, so you may see me around more!

14 Likes

Nice of you to introduce yourself Lila, welcome!

Wyvern? Now that’s interesting.

2 Likes

Hey Lila.

Yes, you have certainly been under the radar for a while!

1 Like

Yes, Lila joining the party!

5 Likes