Let there be memes! Memes and gifs welcome here!

People not often change…

2 Likes

:heart:

3 Likes

God said let there be light, and there was memes.

2 Likes

3 Likes

lol some people flagged me, wonder who they are. :joy:
These boards is now so filled with serious ones that it is rather joke to be here.

3 Likes

Me.

It’d be really nice if you (for once) didn’t try to derail a serious topic about an ingame issue that’s clearly bothering a lot of people on these boards with an endless barrage of memes that aren’t really that funny.

Just keep the “funny” pictures in this topic, where they belong, OK? Thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

No worries, I just thought it would take a little more than a few memes. I will keep it in mind.

1 Like

So the answer is spam flag all of @Eika’s posts to get the thread cloaed? Where is the logic in that? That thread is a train wreck already with people name calling dropping callouts and using swear words but a few picturea is what derailed it?

3 Likes

The devs need to publish the formula that determines when flags auto-lock a thread. we NEED to know!

satire

5 Likes

No need to continue with this discussion mate. It is already done. The posts has been flagged and thread got locked. It is okay. I removed the posts, so it looks a little cleaner now. Life goes on.

2 Likes

hahaha :joy::joy:

2 Likes

No brudda this is ridiculous! I have been nice all day but i cant overlook these types of injustices!

Why is it ok to call me names and call me out? Thoae posts dont get flagged… But a few harmless pictures? Now thats a crime!

Sometimes this community makes me wanna puke in my soup

2 Likes

:joy: :rofl:

Yes. Flagging meant that the topic gets closed for a few hours. Not flagging would’ve resultted in a complete derailment of the topic as we’ve seen before with other meme-bombed topics.

We’re probably not going to agree on this (and that’s fine!) because you and @Eika like memes and think they’re funny, while I think most of them are annoying.

But let’s at least try to keep the memes in the topic designated for them. :slight_smile:

Ok fair enough… But why not flag the posts that are namecalling or callouts? Thats what im tryin to say

great fighting scene haha…

4 Likes

received_10203383344419960

Real talk

3 Likes

received_10203452836997231

Thats a nice piece… If you like the panthers… Idk why anyone would but i guess not everyone can be bears fans… Lol

1 Like