Let there be memes! Memes and gifs welcome here!

VENDETTA! 10 of all of them

2 Likes

btw members from the soft club does not mute threads here on the boards, so we better be clever and talk about our plans with anti soft club through PMs.

2 Likes

United we stand.

2 Likes

How you love dat?

FB_IMG_1501353440777

5 Likes

Gangsta af!

1 Like

:grin: 10 10

Yo.YouTube Music

6 Likes
2 Likes

I cant wait to hit this place up!

3 Likes

10 Likes

Another captain keeping the crew in line…

2 Likes

Ok i will say what needs to be said…

Star wars is bettet!

1 Like

Starwars is the best, but sad that Yoda died in whatever episode, he lived for 900 years LOL

2 Likes

Not a meme, but the way they photoshopped the images in this ad makes me crack up. It’s like there are dwarves on the undercard…

I think it reminds me of this:

4 Likes

lol the GW thread is worth a mention. Great fun to read some of the posts from certain people. People never happy with anything nowadays lol

2 Likes

I haven’t played yet today, so can’t really comment, but some of the results people are posting are a bit puzzling.

On console, I always considered my personal GW score fairly random anyway, based on whether the VJM team managed to get a lucky fill and loop me to death or not, so it won’t really affect me much.

2 Likes

Im sure you will like it. I did around 7400pts so I am looking forward to try get a better score tomorrow.

2 Likes

I’ve been telling people to lighten up and just enjoy the game, but I can see why some of the formulas (formulae?) are causing stress for people. This is why they should have just kept it a secret.:wink:

Anyway, we should stop derailing this meme thread with gameplay discussion! Salty might have to step in if we keep this up.

5 Likes

2 Likes