Let there be memes! Memes and gifs welcome here!

plz take this message forwards to the staff, do not make an UR Panda, make it legendary or mythic. Panda is a symbol on Asia.

3 Likes

How bout a mythic clown?

3 Likes

so cool, wow!

Shout out to my brother! Just got back from a deployment in them Russian waters.

1 Like

@Tacet

1 Like

3 Likes

1 Like

5 Likes

Who left??mm

2 Likes

Who did you apologize?

2 Likes

You remember this kiddo that we all laughed off some months ago that said these boards is filled with toxic people, he was right mate. These boards is currently dealing with two kind of people the ones who wants a game that let them win without thinking and those that wants a challenge. Aka an endless war…

1 Like

Yo brudda… I know exactly how you feel @EmsDad15 i will gladly talk all about it if you want but lets do it in a pm… I will fill you in on some of the things that are really going on around here lol

2 Likes

Well lets not call ppl into this thread and make salty lock it brudda this in one of my favorites

3 Likes

We must be clever, and get recruit people to the anti-soft club, for once we gonna win the war against the soft club. Together we are strong.

3 Likes

Not all have been in the army for years like you mate. Not all wants a challenge, but let us stay strong together in the anti soft club.

1 Like

Apologies. I got you.

2 Likes

Apologies @Eika. Cause in a case I haven’t expressed my joy in knowing in this forum let me say…it’s a pleasure and a honor to know you. You have had a direct impact on my team building.

2 Likes

No need to aplogies me. Im not a little babies…

2 Likes

Lol. Already.

2 Likes

great to know that i had direct impact on ur team building. what guild are u from btw?

1 Like