Let there be memes! Memes and gifs welcome here!

1 Like
1 Like

I have a question to all Americans: What is it with Opera Winfrey and Doctor Phil you really love so much?

1 Like

I hate dr phil lol

but loves Opera Winfrey?

1 Like

No, im ambivalent about oprah

1 Like

But americans people generally loves those. Its not about you or a few other, they are among Americas richest gems because all the viewers. Get out of the closet pplā€¦

1 Like

Lolā€¦ I actually dont personally know anyone who watches them and nobody ever mentions oprah and only sarcastically talks about dr phil lol

1 Like

That does not change the fact that they are neutronouz famousā€¦its because of you and ur fellow americans.:slight_smile:

1 Like

Wellā€¦ That is true however unfortunate lol

1 Like

So why is it like that, what makes those two so special?

1 Like

I honesrly have no bloody idea lol

1 Like

I tried to google it. The best answer I could find was that Lack of other programs on television.

3 Likes

Do you have any ideas without blood? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Gorillas can be quite violentā€¦ Especially those wielding lightsabers

1 Like

We cant wait for two Mythics. And that is the Mythic Gorilla with a big club as well as a Panda with a Katanaā€¦

1 Like

plz let us not have wings on any of them. Ketras also would had been a lot cooler without wingsā€¦

1 Like

@Saltypatra what do we gotta do to make this happen?

1 Like

:sweat_smile:

I ainā€™t Salty, and I have no extra information that isnā€™t already on this forum but we do have an asian themed kingdom coming up, so we might possibly see a panda show up there?

4 Likes