Let there be memes! Memes and gifs welcome here!

That was my fav part! I envisioned the morning meeting where the sgt. Told the room je had a dash vid to show everyone and popping this vid on to the great delight of the room! Lol

3 Likes

:joy: Blah hahahahaha!

Ok guys… You will not believe this! Lemme tell you all a story…

As some of you know i am a truck driver. I drive a daycab and i pull intermodal containers that mount on a chassis but are removable. Today i had a blowout on my chassis but thats no big deal its just part of the job.

When the repair truck came the guy said i needed to replace both tires on that axle because the other one was getting bare and that one next to a new one would cause the new one to blowout as well due to it holding the weight that both tires should hold. He of course is right.

Once the repair was done he asked me what i wanted to do with the non flat he replaced. I asked my dispatch and they said to bring it in with me. I said “ok but um… Where you want me to put it?”

They said “on your catwalk” lol

“Really? You think its gonna ride there from Iowa to Chicago?”

“Yeah… Strap it down…”

“Strap it… With what? My friggin boot laces?”

“Ask rhe repair guy if he has some tape or something…”

“Tape?”

“Yeah… Tape… Ya know… Like packing tape”

Me:“LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL”

“Why are you laughing?”

“Man y’all got me straight twisted you think im gonna run 180 miles with a goddamn 65lb tire taped to my catwalk. LOLOLOLOLOL”

“Ok… I guess… Leave it then…”

9 Likes

Damn bro. Your dispatch was being an idiot huh? I’m pretty sure what you needed was a ratchet strap or something of the sort. Packaging tape huh?

WTF. :joy:

2 Likes

Lol yeah i just bought 2 brand new ratchet straps too but they at home… I am 100% no-touch so i usually dont need that stuff at work…

Dont worry i gave him a gorilla load of grief when i got to the office lol

2 Likes

:joy::rofl:

2 Likes

I usually don’t drink. But tonight…

4 Likes

Save the water, drink beer.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Black Guiness, nothing beats it…!

1 Like

If you have Great Maw, try

Great Maw
Krystenax
Dragon Soul
Sylvanimora

AOE goodness + an instant devour. Can handles most PvP situations, even makes a decent defense team too.

EDIT: Also I think this is the wrong thread for team advice?

2 Likes

I kinda agree, as most of the serious ones have already muted this one… :rofl:

2 Likes

@Eika Right! I thought we tree was the only ones watching this thread by now. And I didn’t think @Eika or @Vangor would mind. Sorry to disrupt the flow @Sidousai

2 Likes

I dont think anyone mind that u uses this thread. But what @Sidousai meant was that if its another section on the boards more might be able to help you.

2 Likes

Here is my favourite Mab team. Btw all your teams looks good. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m still trying to obtain Sylvia. :frowning_face:

1 Like

However I forgot that Elemaugrim has Impervious, so I lost this one… damn

2 Likes

Problem solved…Peg + Cat.

That Dragon is pretty cool looking. When I finally found its head. Some of the art work needs work I think. Contrast I think.

I actually summoned it the other day. My first time using a Mythic. For I have ner one.

2 Likes

Was you able to watch it all? :smiley:

Saw this and thought of you @Vangor!
Enjoy!

Volvo Trucks - The Epic Split feat. Van Damme (Live Test) - YouTube

2 Likes