Legendary Task Rewards

And I edited it for you bro, better now?

Of course you’re not upset, you’re in the number 1 guild on PS4, gems for days.

1 Like

The issue is transparency and reasoning which isn’t usually how the devs have worked in the past so I’m thinking these changes may not be entirely the devs decision and more the publisher making a business decision

7 Likes

I never said I wasn’t upset.

2 Likes

Well a few already expressed this is their last week with us and idk about myself yet, I’m glad there are other games approaching as we may just go casual for wars and that’s about it.

1 Like

I spent the 1350 gems on the soulforge too :confused:

3 Likes

Give this man the carrot. I’ve not met you yet, so I say hello sir. I feel that is a very insightful comment.

3 Likes

Carrot accepted and munched accordingly

1 Like

I posted the same sentiment the other day… and still think so. Though vast majority of forum posters are all still aboard board the developer blame train (based on likes). Sirrian

2 Likes

I’m ok with changing the game, etc tasks, but not being honest or forthcoming. I’m VIP 10 and I’ve come to expect opening my VIP chests. Also, they need to open up all the mythic troops to crafting and not just certain ones. If I finally scrape up the resources to make a mythic I’d better be able to make the one I want.

2 Likes

The available mythics to craft rotate each week. You’ll be able to craft the one you want, it’s just possible you’ll have to wait a few weeks for it to be an option.

I don’t know why I chose carrot tbh lol :sweat_smile: maybe because i’m a horse.

1 Like

As a console player I guess being last on things has finally had its perks. Gold dump!!!

3 Likes

Two LTs so far this week.

LT01 - 5 Runics, 8 Gem Keys, 1 Event Key
LT02 - 4 Glory Keys, 1 Gem Key, Legendary Troop: Winter Imp

1 Like

I agree :]

Possibly a monthly subscription fee?

I’d like that Winter Imp.
It’s better then
LT1: 1 arcane, 1 gem key, 4 event keys
or
LT3: 4 glory keys, 1 gem key, 4 event keys
or
LT6: 1 arcane, 8 gem keys (what happened to the 3rd pull?)

1 Like

Maybe they replaced minor traitstones with an item of actually equal value. :neutral_face:

3 Likes

Wow, what the heck is up with getting a single arcane as a LT reward? Sorry @PGSundling :frowning:

1 Like

You can get 1 Arcane from the first two of the three LT rewards, and 6 from the last of the three, so you can get any of:

0, 1, 2, 6, 7, or 8

from a single LT.

1 Like