Legendary task rewards are poor and not worth it. Discuss

Specifically relating to having minor stones in the legendary tasks, and as I have gone into greater detail here, anyone just unlocking the legendary tasks is getting a good deal more minors per week than there are required to trait every troop being introduced from the gold key glut, especially on a one glory pack per week schedule, and that is not even counting stones from battles. They are a dead-end resource, like souls, needed by only some people, like souls, and are being accumulated by people in top guilds faster than they can be spent, like souls, and can be easily farmed… like souls. Having minor stones in Legendary tasks makes about as much sense as having souls in legendary tasks, and I’m sure very few people think that would be a good idea.

I have no personal stake in this since my guild doesn’t do legendary tasks, but the rewards should at least make sense for the group of people they are targeted to. Even gold keys would be a step up from minor stones, as many “endgamers” still have to buy gold keys with gold to supplement getting commons to mythic (or stock for more than the two months) when a new kingdom comes out, and you’ll always need an increasing amount for each new kingdom under the current loot scheme as more are released (21k+ by the time the next kingdom comes out, maybe more).

5 Likes