Ladyhawk (PC/Mobile and Console)

Originally published at: http://gemsofwar.com/ladyhawk/

Falcons are a girl’s best friend.

New Troop: Falconer

In the Leonis Empire, Falconry is a sport only practised by the nobility. Every noble will have at least one Falconer in his employ, and quite possibly a stable of different birds, including Falcons, Hawks, Eagles, Owls, and Osprey.

New Troop: Warhawk

The Warhawk is one of the fiercest and most intelligent birds used by the Leonine Falconers. The Emperor himself keeps an entire roost of these birds at his disposal.

Guild Wars Scoring

We’ve got a couple of minor tweaks to guild wars scoring starting in the next Guild War.

1. We’re re-jigging the points from a flat 300 across the board to: 250,275,300,325,350. This should make the paragon battles feel as if they’re worth a little more without skewing the results too far in terms of the effects of RNG.
  2. We’re going to emphasize speed slightly more in the calculation, giving it a base of 50 moves (up from 30) to count down your bonus.

Please note this Event is on the Steam, iOS, Android, PS4 and XBox One versions of the game. (Psst, that’s all of them!)

Join the Forum!

23 Likes

Great News! :smiley:

1 Like

Always keen to see more Hunter’s Mark interactions! :smiley: Interested to see how these troops play out.

6 Likes

Can the gem spawning be fixed yet?

3 Likes

Warhawk does 4x skull damage to hunter mark enemies?

I think it is already fixed? Or are you talking on console?

3 Likes

PC. (ten Cha)

1 Like

Ah, I think it is fixed.

3 Likes

Fixed as in still broken?

3 Likes

That sounds perfectly reasonable to me :smiley:

I am not sure what you are taling about. I have played my Lady Anariel team a lot today and have not experienced anything odd.

1 Like

Justice? Elemagrim? Um, the more obvious ones.

1 Like

Played Justice yesterday, nothing odd. Maybe you need to update ur game?

1 Like

It auto updates.

Then you could send in a ticket and let them check if its anything wrong with your account?

1 Like

Pretty sure, every “gem spawner” is still not viable XD

3 Likes

We share differently experiences then, but that is fine.

1 Like

I just had 18 blues on the board and casted a justice, and it missed. Yeah deff fixed :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have not experienced anything like that, maybe you should send in a ticket and let them check your account?

1 Like

I send tickets daily, kinda getting old. Unless well youre game isn’t updated or anything or maybe you’re not on pc? Probably mobile? Since they didn’t get any gem spawn fixes.