Kingdom Bonuses Guide (updated to 2.0)

New Kingdom in 1.0.9 and some changes:

4 Likes

Why is Drifting Sands still ??? ? It is 50 4 16

yep yep i see i correct ^^

I think your work is great and very helpful! But maybe either a new thread be started called “Kingdom Bonuses Guide (updated for 1.0.9)” or this one edited to reflect 1.0.9? Maybe the former to keep the 1.0.8 information for posterity?

My top post bugged out oddly (I think I was editing too many posts at once) so since it was out-of-date already I have replaced the incorrect text with a link to the Wiki which has the up-to-date information anyway:

1 Like

Updated the wiki table for Glacial Peaks.

2 Likes

With the new Explore mode, I’ve decided to update my list
Thinking it’s can be useful (added arcane traitstones)
Patch 2.0.1

11 Likes

Hi @KAYA43V3R, thanks so much for providing this guide and keeping it updated; it’s a big help. I have a (hopefully) small request: can you provide one without the background color or at least with a white background? Printing this one off currently uses a lot of ink and makes it a bit hard to see. :slight_smile:

for you @ogunther:

hoping that the black edges of the images do not mind

7 Likes

Awesome, @KAYA43V3R! Thank you so much. :smiley:

I’ll rework this list to be printable, without black border.
Just be patient, certainly with the next patch :wink:

3 Likes

Is Adana bonus +2 life? :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks.

Thx @Scala, updated :wink:

Wow, that was fast! Thanks.

1 Like

No need to wait, here the printable version :grin:

4 Likes

Wow! That’s perfect. You work fast my friend. Much appreciated. :smiley:

1 Like

This is great. How about a version (Excel) where we can enter our Kingdom Levels and Stars and it will calculate our average tribute?

Copy, paste as background image = done

1 Like

Excel with picture :frowning: it’s big and slow.
I can speak with my friend @turintuor to add this options in GoWToDo or just create another soft.
I’ll think about it.

Could be a second file with just text? Not as sexy as your graphic but nice info to have. I could make a 1990s jurassic plain table using the data in your image

1 Like