Kingdom Bonuses Guide (updated to 2.0)

Thank you!

Some color to beautify this very nice guide with the new kingdom :wink:

list in 1.0.7

3 Likes

You know, when you look at it in a neat little list like that it makes it apparently obvious that Blue/Water Mana is quite shorted.
Every color gets 4 kingdoms dedicated to their Mastery except Blue, having half as many.

With enough room left on the map for 11 more kingdoms, 3 of those will have to be dedicated to Blue to nearly even them out. With 3 different Masteries getting a slight edge.

EDIT: Whoops, noticed Brown’s count as well. In which case only 1 Mastery would get the special privileges of a 6th Kingdom. (If, of course, two of the apparent kingdom slots don’t get meshed into one. Like the places to the right of Grosh-Nak/Forest of Thorns could be, for example.)

it’s the same for brown: only 2

1 Like

Darkstone bonuses and mana bonus counts added in tonight’s edit.

1 Like

New Tributes in 1.0.8:

enjoy :wink:

Updated for Darkstone :slightly_smiling:

3 Likes

I love the new chart, but the +50 Gold at Kingdom 2 stars and 4 stars are Gold per Day, not Tribute, so if you’re going to display them you probably need extra columns (or a new chart) for Gold per Day.

1 Like

Hmmm, your right, this week i change it, i was thinking the +50 gold was for tribute
thx for you remark @actreal

Now updated for 1.0.8 - the only change was that the Souls in each Tribute have doubled (i.e. 1 Glory = 25 Gold = 4 Souls instead of 2 Souls).

1 Like

Update picture done
Hope it’s correct
If not, let me know :wink:

Updated for the revision to the Kingdom bonus for Darkstone (from Armor to Magic).

1 Like

@KAYA43V3R …any chance you could update your graphic to include the colour traitstone(s) available from a particular Kingdom (i.e. Whitehelm = yellow yellow, FoT = green green, Maugrim Woods = blue green etc etc)?

That would make it the all-encompassing go-to reference document :sunglasses:

1 Like

It would still need banner color. That is one of the most important aspects of a kingdom during extremely early game.

Doesn’t Banner Colour = Traitstone ?

e.g. Whitehelm = yellow yellow…which is why the banner is all yellow
e.g. Maugrim Woods = blue green…which is why the banner is blue & green

Could be wrong though, so happy to have the differences pointed out.

Yes, but it would be hard to tell when it is such a small size. It could just be put behind or alongside the kingdom symbol on that chart.

Update done :slightly_smiling:

Ok, so I added the banners, the color of the banners shows the color of available traistones :wink:
I hope it please @Namour

11 Likes

Brilliant. Thanks a bunch - very helpful to me, and no doubt to many others also. :clap:

Thanks! Great work right there!

Maybe a stupid question, but I am new. If we have more than one level 10 kingdom,
do we get all the skills, or do we only get the skills from the one that is our home kingdom?

Any kingdom you level to 10 will give you that stat point. So you can eventually get an increase of +20 combined magic/attack/life/armor. I forget what the exact figures are at the moment, most important are the two magic and five attack kingdoms.