Kill the Beast

Impervious troops would be an issue though

He looks like something I’ll like!

Great just what we needed. More cards that take advantage of Courage’s bug. I mean, it’s a bug right? You’re not meant to get 50 attack and health every time BD fires, right?

2 Likes

Lol if we’re trying to list all the cards whose abilities might not be working as intended, it’s going to be a long night. :wink:

The troop is looking nice. Now I am just wondering if I should Mythic it or not. :wink:
Probably gonna test it at Legendary before I make up my mind…

I wonder if that works from enemies being Entangled…

1 Like

Is this guy supposed to be the Year Beast in the Chinese mythology? Chinese New Year IS coming up next week after all…

Year beast walks on all 4 paws. I think it it is named after a Minotaur.

I got a little excited thinking it was a reference to the big bad minotaur god from Puzzle Quest, but I looked him up and he was MingoTH. Ah well.

1 Like

We actually have a couple of neat Puzzle Quest references coming up though - keep your eyes open!

11 Likes

Courage or justice would work well here. Though is all that to do 45+ damage worthwhile?

Actual number should be more than that. The image is only at Level 15, not to mention there’ll be other buff available in-game.

Just a quick running the numbers based on Lyya’s site.

Minogor caps out at 7 magic, and the spell does Magic + 3. So 10 damage, plus 8 (4 Magic kingdoms at 5 star) gives us a total of 18, giving us a total damage of 54. Yes this can be increased slightly through team bonuses, and other troops’ spells, but getting much above 60-65 will be tough.

1 Like

I wonder how many kingdoms are in the example image, because this guy could be a serious beast in Arena depending on default Level 15 stats. Where’s a @Lyya when you need 'em. :stuck_out_tongue:

Before Post Edit: Level 15 = 11 Attack, 4 Magic(+3), so about 21 damage to anything not the Hero, usually.

My site usually has the troop available at about the same time the official announcements come out.

5 Likes

Also going to make a random prediction/call that this week’s event will be based around Arenas. It’s just the one game mode we haven’t had an event for yet.

1 Like

Fits well with stargazer :smiley:

Weekly events are at http://ashtender.com/gems/#events.

2 Likes

He’s currently doing 69 damage a hit for me, definitely packs a punch.

69, tehe

4 Likes

Are you buffing magic somehow?