Just another GoW rage comic thread

Bro. It happens to me everyday. Ever. Ry. Day.

1 Like

How To Get Max Score in GWs

How To Get Max Score in GW

15 Likes

While funny, it’s not entirely correct. The only new condition for getting max score is to win in one turn - since that’s the only way to get the full speed bonus, and doing that will practically ensure the damage and mana bonus as well.

So in essence, Max Score = Start with 4 troops of the daily colors, and win in a single turn, not losing any troops in the proccess. That’s all.

2 Likes

Yup, that’s what written somewhere on the chalkboard. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

TFW trying to figure out why I got that score in guild wars

giphy (6)

4 Likes

well, my guild member won in 1 turn and it got him the worst score of all 5 of his gw fights (it looked more like a minimal score), so its either bugged or they fixed it after he did the fight

either way i dont recommend until we get some official confirmation

Did he win in one ACTION or one TURN that lasted over 30 actions

ofc multiple actions,

but he should have gotten a pretty good bonus for mana domination and damage domination
also it could have been less then 30 actions since he did not use a “hellcat loop” type of deck, but a normal damage dealing one, the same he used for the other fights for that day

10 Likes

We all had this moment.

when AI doesn_t want you to win

17 Likes

12 Likes

10 Likes

Princess Fizzbang be like:

4 Likes

Lol… Gangsta aint a title its a way of life! Haters gonna hate and goblins gonna gob! Recognize!

1 Like

obraz

11 Likes

Hey, it’s easy! Just select the ‘meta’ option in the filter. :rofl:

Only a Wisp appears… :octopus:

2 Likes

i would have to scroll/tap 20 other types to get to the “meta” troop type :roll_eyes:

1 Like

10 Likes

10 Likes

3 Likes