3 Likes

You Can Only Choose Two

29 Likes

Who needs sleep?!

Right!

5 Likes

The hand position says it all

21 Likes

I was worried where that was going for a moment…

2 Likes

You Sir have too much internet! XD

1 Like

You give me a good laugh. Nice job.

2 Likes

Great comics @ZooKeeper! Every one of them is hilarious.

You can only choose two. That’s so true. It’s a common idiom in engineering. It’s always a challenge reminding management/product designer about trade offs.

I am excited for the new yellow guild war troop. It uses 30 arcane summers. Yeah! I’ll still have enough of that arcane for another yellow guild war troop.

3 Likes

Yeah as a consultant I talk about the same trade-offs in threes: I always draw my patented ‘Triangle Of Value’ :smiley:

1 Like

The Expert (Short Comedy Sketch) - YouTube As a consultant, you might enjoy this, if you haven’t seen it yet.

3 Likes

Thanks NOTA! Glad that you’re enjoyed it!

Yeah I think everyone, or at least end-game player, won’t have much trouble traiting yellow GW troop. :grin:

1 Like

Yeah I know that one (I have Russian friends who recommended to me the original): but this remake is hilarious. And so my life.

1 Like

Thank God they changed to random traitstones. I will no longer have to groan at my yellows traitstones.

Also thanks so much @ZooKeeper for joining us for Karaoke the other night. I had so much fun. It definitely made my week. We have to do that again for sure.

The community for this game is amazing. I’ve met so many cool people through Gems of War.

None Of The Above
Unrepentant

1 Like

5 Likes

in polish “paragon” means the receipt, so to me the term is a bit funny :sweat_smile:
congratz

2 Likes

Fighting paragon be like:

:dizzy_face: :dizzy_face: :dizzy_face:

12 Likes