[CONSOLE] Joshatron looking for active players (casual guild - rank #23)

Be a part of a top 40 guild. JOSHATRON is rank #33 (and climbing), all masteries 29/30, and currently provides the 100% daily bonus.

At this time, all we ask is that you play daily/regularly and contribute to tasks so all can reap the benefits of the in-game goodies.

If you are interested in joining our guild, please leave your invite code or feel free to PM me.

bump … still two openings remaining

Bumping thread for the remaining spot.

Hi! I would love to join your guild if you still have an opening! I only started playing a month ago so I am a little new, but I play everyday and I get tier 1 each week. I’m a good contributor as well!!

I would love to join! Lvl 130, tier 1 each week and can contribute whatever gold requirements you may have. Invite code: EPOHLAST

Looking for a new guild lvl 130 my invite code is DAVESTOZ I play daily and can easily meet any goals required

Our guild definitely has room for you. I will get home from work in about 3-4 hours - at which time I will send an invite. Please let me know the invite code I may send the request.

Our guild definitely has room for you; as we have had some individuals that have been dormant for too long. I will get home from work in about 3-4 hours - at which time I will send an invite.

Our guild definitely has room for you. I will get home from work in about 3-4 hours - at which time I will send an invite.

Thank you!! I am excited to join your guild!! My invite code is Elsa_37.

Opening still available in the now #32 ranked guild on XBOX One :smiley:

All masteries at 29/30 - and 100% daily gold bonus.

I would like to join. I pvp and contribute as much as possible.
Friend me on Xbox GT: Gamenjoyer
Send me a message and i’ll leave my guild and give you my invite code.
thanks!

Hi Deathstroke … I have msg’d you on LIVE. Look forward to having you join our guild :smiley:

Come join our casual guild. We have now worked our way up to rank #25 within the XBOX One ranks. All masteries in mid-30’s - and provide the 100% daily bonus.

If you play daily (or near daily) and can contribute gold every week towards the in-game goodies, please reply or drop me a PM.

Two spots open.

Invite sent … welcome to the guild :smiley: