"Joker's Wild" Ultra Board Control Team -- PC | Mobile | Console

Hey everybody,

I posted this to my channel as a “first peek” for my subs, but now it’s time to let everybody in on it.

FYI also celebrated my 18th month of sobriety on Feb 14 :joy: !! :joy: !! :joy: !!

###edit: I picked the AI team intentionally with Gorgotha at the top for the 75% Skull Damage reduction, Deep Borer’s 50% Skull Damage reduction and the team’s bonus(es!) from this week’s Event boosts. I required a team with insane durability to permit me sufficient rounds to explain enough of the strategy! If there are a couple of foes you would not normally go up against with Joker’s Wild, it’s a team headed by Gorgotha or a team that does Freezing.

edit2: At the end of the vid I say I’ll try to figure out the number of moves. This is what I did in a quick count, might be off by one: First move swap 3 Red. Second move swap 3 Red. Third move Cast Alchemist & chain a swap. Fourth move swap 3 purple to “goose” the board. Fifth move consisted of 20 swaps/casts each resulting in an Extra Turn all chained together until the win. Can somebody help me figure out the total potential damage dealt (before reduced by Traits)?

8 Likes

Congratulations!

3 Likes

And you still didn’t need to use War Sphinx to shuffle even once!

Yeah! I was almost mad that I didn’t get a shot to show it off! :laughing:

Honestly though, I could not have asked for a better match to make a strategy video by.

I was going berserk the other day because things weren’t going my way so thank you RNG :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats and that’s a great milestone!

2 Likes

Congrats on your 18 months

1 Like