Harold MEME Thread

Idk if its their job… Because google is like magic… puts on old mans voice back in my day we dint have any newfangled google machine whatsits we hadda go to the library and read books

1 Like

255 views to go, come on ppl… :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

20 starting boards with a fixed low-color team (like mercy or boombots) with your insight what you think of the luck in that starting board, plus if possible a result of the fight (win/loss) plus small note about the mood and luck in your opinion for that macth, can be done in explore

im thinking of starting such thread with adding my insight on that but il need to wait till i get home to actually do those 20 fights and write the input down

im not sure about the teams yet

1 Like

Remember the days when you only had to know enough to play the game? :laughing: Good times.

3 Likes

Consider it done😎

1 Like

The team im gonna use is

Manticore***
Mercy***
IK***
Sheggra***
Holy banner

Will that work?

no idea (im not familiar much with manti+sheggra use) but i guess so :slight_smile: its your input about the luck impression and mood that will matter most

as we are gonna try to study this:

edit:

for the sake of @KrudlerTheHorse lets do it in another topic!

You got it

there

1 Like

It’s all good, thanks for your consideration :slight_smile:

As embarrassing as it was, I have no problem standing as an example to others. Everybody, regardless of the quality of their pants (I have no idea what that means) has bad luck.

6 Likes

No need to be embarrassed brudda ive had similar luck and subsequently similar rants on global in the past lol

Ha! Pants! Nobody wears those. Right guys? Guys? Oh.

3 Likes

I was always under the impression that pants were optional.

If this policy has changed, I need to KNOW.

10 Likes

Despite his years of playing, Tom still gets super excited every time he gets a match-4.

3 Likes

Um, you probably shouldn’t have said that. LOL

1 Like

That Bone Dragon though, now that’s risky business.

2 Likes

Lmfao tom doesn’t play GoW hes a scientologist

Are you suggesting Tom prefers mind games to match-3?

1 Like

I thought we were going for 1000 posts, not 1000 views.

1 Like

I am not sure if its enough memes or differently pictures of Harold to reach 1000 posts…

1 Like