Join Match Masters today! All statues Mon, leggy tasks galore, 40k chest. 200t.400k.1200sCLOSED

We are a friendly social guild who are at rank 3 and achieve the guild tasks on Monday and the top chest by Thurs/Fri and we do plenty of legendary tasks. Our minimum weekly requirement is (at least) 200 trophies, 400k gold and 1200 seals and you will need to join our facebook group because it is the way we communicate and co-ordinate our efforts. Preference will be given to players with kingdoms mostly levelled. It doesn’t matter what level you are as long as you can achieve the minimums. If you are enthusiastic about the game and would like to be part of our friendly sociable guild please send me a personal mail with your level , in game name etc.
Thank you.
Esslee. GL. Match Masters

3 Likes

Hi i would be interested in joining but do not have facebook. I avrg 300-400 trophies per week and 350-500k gold. Im currently at 250k gold so far this week.

MM is back at full strength.

2 Likes

One of our guildies has decided to give GoW a rest so we have an unexpected opening.

1 Like

One of our long term members is taking a break so we have an opening for one. Please see requirements and how to apply at the top of the page. Thanks.

Position has now been filled.

A long term member is leaving us due to real life getting in the way of our minimum requirements ! Please pm me (esslee) if you can meet the requirements inc face book (see my original post at the top) and would like to be part of our team.

1 Like

Position is now filled.

Another long term member is leaving us due to work getting in the way of his playing time. Please pm me (esslee) if you can meet the requirements inc face book (see my original post at the top) and would like to be part of our team.

Seat is now taken.

Please pm me (esslee) if you can meet the requirements inc face book (see my original post at the top) and would like to be part of our team :grinning:
We dont have a level minimum provided you can meet/exceed the minimums.

We have 2 spaces - bring a friend !

Great guild to be in :smile_cat: Very friendly, no drama, and we get a nice amount of legendary tasks. I highly recommend joining if you’re looking for a guild and can meet/exceed the reqs.

Hello, Esslee, I spoke with MineralsMan on the forum and he wanted to bring me in. I would like to bring the other member of my guild, we are both equal in contributions but she has more trophies. We would need to disband our current guild so let me know.

@Testi yeah, you should join before reset in 11 minutes, since we start completing tasks almost immediately. Also, welcome to the team :grinning: :+1:

Hi esslee, do you have 2 places.
One for me STEFF
lvl 951 1000k gold 1500 seals 478 trophies last week
code invit :STEFF_2
EL ANONYMOUSSETTE
Lvl 1046 915K 1500 seals 405 trophies last week
thanks for your answer
see you later in game

1 Like

If it’s ok, we have to quit our guild

Great - Have sent you a pm :grinning:
Standing by with invites…

is for us ?

Yes - got El in but yours says still in guild…

now it’s ok