It's only when Yellow wars day rolls around that

It now is. Red is much easier since Sekhma was released few days after this topic was created.

Nice team, so I tried it. With the New and Improved Bad Luck ™ Espeth just feeds the enemy.

Dwarven Slayer - lets do 60 damage to a troop with hp of 120+ then see him ‘die gloriously’ leaving you with 3 troops and watching as the enemy kerby cackles and produces a warg in the space left from the one troop you managed to kill.

He really should do more like 200 damage

3 Likes

Yeah, or do like 4x whatever his life is left. Or even 5x life. Would make more sense to do more damage when he has more life

3 Likes

No. Else we see teams of masses of them on defences. Esp in GW where losing a troop hurts your score.

Is his spell still unique? If only one of several is able to cast, it might actually balance out quite well.

1 Like

lol…

Hence why he would be great, Break up some of the monotony of same teams.

Not to mention…everyone should have 1-2 summoners in their GW team.

Can only be cast once and costs 18 mana, kills himself.
He would be an infinitely worse Great Maw even at 200 damage dealt, no way he’d make it into any meta in a significant way.

Someone suggested extra Glory for casting Glorious Death, maybe that would help the popularity of this troop. :worried:

If i remember correctly they did state somewhere that they have plans to change him in some way.
Then again they said similar stuff about Jotnar.

To be fair I forgot the ‘only cast once’ rule (which seems unfair/unnecessary given he’s dead)… I could just see it appearing as a GW nuisance as a couple of them (like a bunch of Astral Spirits) leads to a high chance of a cheese kill and spoiling the invader’s GW score.