It seems to me that based on the current state of the forums, new content is needed sooner rather than later

The only thing I ever use in-game chat for is to profess my love of tacos…and turtles…but those are two different types of love that should never be intertwined.

2 Likes

Perfectly acceptable to use global for that. :+1:

1 Like

Wait, you’ve never had turtle tacos?

TL;DR: I absolutely understand the frustration. We cycle through this.

For some of the “newer” players, say around 1 year of play, they don’t remember some of the times content was promised, and then had to be pushed back two months.

This is why we get something like Soon…

Silverglade and Blackhawk really offer some nice troops, but then endgame meta is so stale/poisoned by a few over powered troops, that you don’t see them in defense teams much.

I know it all seems very slow, but the 3(?) months of True Strike teams and the Maw Wars, make this seem manageable. Mainly, because you can undercard your defense team to see more variety.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Which global channel do devs talk in?

My favorite line in the entire movie. I use it often, mostly with my teenage girls.

That and “are you feeling strong my friend?”

1 Like

global channel 001

1 Like

Yeah, we hang out in Global 001 fairly often to chat. Nim will frequently pop her head in to answer questions and chill.

I totally understand the information overload that comes from braving global chat, but I’ve come to love it.

11 Likes

This water is too clean to represent global chat sometimes…

5 Likes