Is there an AI mana collection bug giving 100% on console?

So its a fictional character?

Yup.

1 Like

Blackadder goes forth is the series you want. It’s pure quality.

1 Like

Lol thanks @Ozball and @Whiskeyjack i shall look it up posthaste

1 Like

@Nephilim maybe the title of this thread should be changed to fit the evolution of the conversation

Nah. I’m happy. Apart from the fact I still think someone flicked a switch on and off again.
Can lock it for me.

1 Like

I’ve renamed the thread.
After a particularly horrendous morning in guild wars this thought reoccurred told me.
Remember when console explosions were giving 100% mana? Well I’m wondering if the same thing is still happening but for the ai.
How can a gorgotha cast re- fill up almost every go especially if there’s not a huge amount of brown and yellows on the board? However this issue is far far worse when there’s gorgotha famine dragon soul and another bloody famine. I’ve had the same opponent back to back where dragon soul cast and filled himself AND famine 4 times in a row in two back to back games. You can guess what happened… Yip, I said a bad word. No it wasn’t twat @Vangor!
Something can’t be right when this happens consistently across the board. It was impossible to do anything at all. Not enjoyable and rather unfair but I totally understand there’s no mana clash here, especially if gorg is full but the amount of mana generated by ds, filling two troops? That’s rather unbelievable imo.
Has anyone else thought the ai might be getting 100% and not the 70% it’s supposed to?

1 Like

Interesting theory. Hard to test properly unless… Does console have the speed adjustment option yet? Slowing things down to x0.25 might help.

Another option would be using a troop like Barbearius or Winter Knight that only explode 1 gem as a defense troop then friendly battle yourself and manually count the mana gained. (Maybe check the player’s gains as well, the same way, just to be sure)

1 Like

We have had the speed adjustment for ages now. Personally I was finding playing on 4x speed meant the AI was getting so much more cascading, etc. to their advantage. Since moving down to a lot slower speed, the AI is getting pretty much no luck on the board. Coincidence? Maybe but I will take it nevertheless.

I’m not convinced by this, can’t any of the devs test the console versions? I sometimes think these guys just never ever play them. I’m not saying this is definitely a thing but the game is bit challenging to say the least. Famine is filling up faster than it seems acceptable, at least we’re awaiting the mana increase. If we at least had a date for the patch…

@Nephilim I’ve been wondering this myself about Gorgotha recently. As I have in some battles been solely Gorgotha spam killed, and not even joking. Gorgotha goes, and charges up, goes again, then again, then again. I can see if this happened every now and again but ALL this week so many Gorgotha’s doing this, that it makes me wonder.

1 Like

No AI 100% mana collection but certainly 98% of loser using Justice League.

Funny thing everyone say they hate this team but everyone using it.

Will be really funny to see everyone cry cause they can’t use their stupid broken troop in a couple weeks

3 Likes

@Nephilim
Short answer is no about exploders. Both are getting 70% from what I can see.

2 Likes

I don’t use it, not for a long time now.

1 Like

Well in bracket 1 on ps4 Misguided Misfits only seem to use the jvm teams in guild wars and they are bottom so that says it all :rofl:

1 Like

Still doesn’t change the fact that stupid team is the most boring team ever followed by the psion-rag-famine team.

Would be nice to see people use what we call “imagination” and try to figure a team by their own, but it look like it’s easier just to copy and paste

4 Likes

It is boring and it is not creative but unfortunately there are people out there like that. Once it has been changed then the opportunity will arise to laugh at those who will come on the forum moaning their defense isn’t effective anymore.

4 Likes

Why would game speed affect what falls?

If that happens its horrible coding.

The speed won’t affect what falls onto the board.

2 Likes

I do think the speed affects us missing plays sometimes. I know I’m guilty of going 4xspeed and losing focus

1 Like