INTRIM the #2 RANKED GUILD all new recruitment thread

There. is this fine saluki?

Yes thank you, I will be in touch

Congrats you jerk! Intrim is the class of the gem world but not for long :grinning:

1 Like

Someone told me there was free pop tarts here?

Hello, I’m a real fan of GOW. I’m seeking a active guild. The level is 995 now. The requirements of seals and trophies are easy for to achieve. The weekly gold I can donate can be 500k- 600k. I am looking forward to a opportunity to join Intrim. Waiting for your reply.:smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

Unfortunately, we are full at the moment. I will add you to our waiting list and let you know when a spot opens up for you.

I can recommend some very good guilds to join in the meantime if you want to PM me about them.

Saluki

Ok, I’ll be waiting for the chance~:kissing_heart:

1 Like

Do you or the guild has a FB account?

Most of us do have Facebook accounts, but there’s no guild group. We conduct most of our business through LINE, Discord, forum messages, Google drive spreadsheets, and markings surreptitiously carved into train stations.

1 Like

Woo~can I join your discord group?

hello, can you put me in your waiting list. I am an active Player. Level 1064. all kingdoms Level 10. power: at least 5 to 8 stars in each kingdom. own death Knight Amour. 500 k / 1500 seals / 300 trophies a week for me is no Problem. if you have a free spot in the future and are interested in recruiting me please email me: phantom1@gmx.at

invite Code: phantom1

I will leave then my current guild to join you. thank you.

I would love to join your guild I currently don’t work because of anxiety so I have free time to play all day I get at least 300000 gold a day and have teams that win in under a minute on pvp I have all the kingdoms up for health and magic so my gold goes to clan. Plz sent me an invite and you won’t regret it only other game I play is castle clash so most of my time is on here. Invite code is LOCKPICKED

Members only

Intrim II (Rank 10) has an opening. Please PM me or Saluki or find an Intrim member in global chat, these spots don’t stay open long. Thx

Toxik

Dear fellow warriors,

Intrim II rank #10 and climbing has vacant spots! Please pm @Toxik, @Saluki, or find any Intrim member in global chat or here in forum if you’re interested. :slight_smile:

Best regards,

ZK

im lvl 280, casually regular, all cities lvl10. looking for a guild.
inv code is FREEMAN_20

1 Like

currently at 1046 lvl and highly active one.
invite me when possible.
code:
JOVIAL 1

Let me know if there’s a spot. I’m lvl 700 and weekly average 500 trophies, 700k gold and 1500 seals.

edit. Thanks. Already joined another guild.

Shoutout to Intrim, the best guild out there! Hope y’all are doing great! I miss you all and love you very much!

2 Likes