Intrim Sets New Record!

I just wanted to say to my Intrim guildmates how proud I am of all that we were able to accomplish last week. As many may have noticed we like to do a push for extra trophies every once in a while and last week was ‘just’ another iWeek. We had no intentions what so ever on breaking the record.

After we got off to a very good start however, one of our members noticed that we were on pace to break the record. After he discovered that, he did everything possible to motivate us to keep up the pace. So without a single doubt, both in terms of the massive amount of trophies he earned and the dedication he showed in hour by hour updates (and ‘motivational’ memes), our MVP of the week is certainly Armo! Great work my friend.

Breaking the record really should not have been in the cards. As always, we dont start our run until reset, meaning we miss most of the whole day from the time that Actreal’s report comes out on Sunday. And we lost several hours mid week due to the problems with the server migrations. Despite that we were able to accomplish our goal with about 9 hours to go before the report came out again.

It is simply incredible how many people stepped up to help us to the record. Our reqs are the same as the other big guilds, but we have an “Honor Roll” that requires 3x reqs which is 900+ trophies and 1.5m gold in addition to 1500 seals. 23 people made the honor roll. Our average was 1800+ trophies per person.

I cant tell you how amazing it is to lead a guild with so many amazing dedicated players!

GREAT WORK EVERYONE! Fantastic new total of 54,275 trophies!

28 Likes

Congrats. You have done an amazing week.

8 Likes

Great job guys. Keep it up! :thumbsup:

3 Likes

Way to go, Intrimates!! So proud to be a part of this. Chooo Chooo peeps!!!

3 Likes

29 Likes

Choo choo!!!

Shoutout to the whole guild! It was one heck of a week! So many personal best, so many ridiculous totals.

Week was filled with silly jokes, questionable memes, terrible singing, and loud snoring. Loved every minute of it!

Choo choo!!

4 Likes

Fantastic week, through many hiccups in connectivity, bouts of accidental sleep, and hundreds of memes, we freaking merked iWeek

5 Likes

Gotta watch out for those. They creep up on you!

5 Likes

I didn’t choose the chug life…

Choo choo!!!

6 Likes

Choo Choo!!!

Thanks for your kind words @Saluki. I noticed that we’re on a pace with Anon’s record once I saw leaderboard top8 to consist only of Intrim at the end of my Monday, so I kept checking every now and then if it’s still doable.

The real MVP is everyone who participated and did that extra push required to achieve this record.

Here’s a sneak peek of some memes that kept Intrimates going:

4 Likes

Are you sure you are not simply blackmailing them or threatening them?

Congrats Intrim, nicely done to the whole team!

3 Likes

Nah, no blackmail or threats in Intrim. But I must say your troll game is weak Daniel San. Wax on, Wax off. Try harder next time. Some of us don’t mind working hard for a common goal. Stop projecting your slackerness on us. And if that isn’t a word, it is now.

4 Likes

3 Likes

also…

2 Likes

2 Likes

so you only blackmail and threaten people outside of intrim, makes sense.

gl hf

Grats guys! and id like to also mention that i was in mainchat sunday and Armo also gave me encouragement saying that i was doing a good job in pvp this week and i am not even in your guild, i ended up in 4th right behind them and honestly i didnt wanna push past them after realizing how cool that was. good job guys

5 Likes

3 Likes

Hominid, you were like our unofficial mascot. I wanted to give you a medal for helping us work so hard :blush:

4 Likes