Increase Guild member limit for Higher level guilds

So here’ an idea…for higher ranking guilds…say 100 and up…have the ability to “buy” extra member slots…for gold like building the guild it’s self but MUCH more expensive…make it to where EVERY member has to pitch in to raise the cap…say 1 to 1.5 million gold to do so…even through Gems…Say 1000 Gems to raise the cap…what do you guys out there think?

Sorry its not something that I would like to see happen tbh.
Lol, would make those legendary task a bit cheaper tho. :slight_smile:

They would need to increase the guild member slots for all guilds fairly. I personally am of the mindset that they’re fine the way they are.

This would also cause problems. We don’t want all the highly active players of this game in 5 guilds. Spreading it over 100 guilds is fine.

3 Likes

Keeping 30 guild slots full can be a pain, increasing that number is only going to further increase the work required to keep those slots filled.

3 Likes

I dont wanna be a gm anymore if the number increase…

2 Likes

i dont like this idea, sorry man

more work for guild leaders, much harder to complete tasks for young guilds vs old ones and generally bringing nothing good into the game

imagine the task rewards vs costs are now fairy weighted by the developers intention, if the amount of members increasem the tasks could have to become more costy, how will you like that?

no thank you :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I agree this idea seems unnecessary and only worsens the divide between top guild rewards and the rest. Whilst I have no problem with top guilds getting the best rewards (they play the most, this is all on merit), and indeed I’m in such a guild - it’s a contentious topic and the devs are not gonna prioritise work on something that hardly benefits anyone other than the tiniest part of the population.

2 Likes

Not a problem but “more work for the guild leaders” I am the Guild Master for the rank 21 guild Crimson Sky…and I’d be willing to do that or anything beneficial to the guild…We lead…that’s what we do…at least the dedicated ones

Oooo, a little snark in that last reply. Sorry, but I can’t get behind this. There is already too much rancor between the top guilds and the middle to lower guilds. This will just make it worse.

1 Like

This would seriously piss of mid-tier GL’s who already feel top guilds are “stealing” their players.

I donate about 2 million a week and many members of the guild I’m in donate 1-2 million a week. lol, we’d have so many extra player slots in a year’s time … and those players would most likely be coming from rank 10-30 guilds. Good luck trying to keep your guild full of players when the top 3 guilds each have 100 player slots with all of those members paying towards more player slots.

3 Likes